23

(A/n: I just thought that they should be showed off bc of how nice they are. @julia_jrs16 ❤❤
Thanx for the support)

Abigail POV

"ABI!?"

I felt two arms wrap around me, pulling me into a bear hug.

"Ethan?" I asked looking into the face that I've missed.

"Holy shit it's been so long." He replied.

He then let me go and we had the same "where the hell is Liam" argument.

After Gray and I finally got him to calm down we made a plan.

-- a week later --

"Are you ready?" Asked Grayson from the living room.

"Ya!" I yelled from the room as I came out with to bags. Today was the day.

"Here let me help you with that." Says Ethan as he comes over and takes my bags from me and puts them in the trunk of the car.

"Wait where's Liam?" I asked confused.

"He went on a date with that chick at the desk." Gray says in a little bit of anger in his voice.

"Awah is Grayswn jewlous?" I asked pinching his cheeks.

"No its just upsetting how he would do that to you and don't talk to me in a baby voice." He says crossing his arms.

"And why not?" I ask.

"You'll find out later." He says with a smirk.

All my stuff finally is loaded in the car and I give Ethan and Grayson goodbye hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you squirt. DONT forget to text us everyday." Ethan says while we hug.

"I'm only a year and a half younger than you and trust me I wont." I say as I turn to Grayson.

He engulfed me in a hug and whispered in my ear,
"Who knew you talking to me in a baby voice was so hot."

I decided to tease and continue,
"Awah now dwddy has a kink huh?"

Right as Ethan turned away he grabbed my butt and squeezed and whisped,
"The one you just created along with others." He says with a wink as we pull away.

"You'll have to tell me those." I say.

"Oh trust me, I'll show you one day." He replied.

Then it hit me. Holy shit I'm turned on. OH MY GOD IM TURNED ON BY THE NEW AND SEXY GRAYSON. I think I'm into bad and rough boys now.

Ethan came back out with a picture frame.

"This is for you." Ethan said as he gave it to me.

"Thank you so much." I said as I gave them the biggest bear hug ever.

I was going to miss them.

"Thank you guys for everything. For the picture, helping me save my life, and helping me run away. It means so much to me." I say starting to tear up.

They gave me one last hug and I got into the car.

"Bye guys!" I say while waving.

"Bye Abi!" They say in sync while waving back.

I look down at the photo they gave me. It was a picture of all of us at the beach, looking into the horizon, watching the sunset.

God I'm gonna miss those kids. I will always love them even after I take My Last Breath.

The End

---------------------------------------
539 words

Sequel? Comment opinions.