9

Abigail POV

The whole car ride to my house was silent and akward. I tried to break the ice but every time I did it would go back to being akward.

We pulled up to my house and I stayed in the car for a little bit so I could talk to him.

"Do you want to come in? I can change and then give you back your clothes."

"You can keep my clothes. But I don't know if I should come in. Wouldn't you parents be like, questioning us?" Wow, I never thought Grayson would be scared of my parents.

"I don't think they're home right now. The car isn't here but I can go check. Stay here, dont leave yet." He nodded and I got out.

I went inside and it was very quiet. To make sure no one was here, I called out everyone's names.

"Mom? Dad? Hunter?"

No answer. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my Pink duffel bag. I packed some clothes and my essential stuff. I finished packing and ran downstairs. I left a note telling my parents that I was at a friends house and that I'll be back soon. I went back to Grayson's car and got in.

"I don't remember telling you that you were staying over." He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know you want me to." I said with a smirk across my face.

"Not denying." I laughed and we left.

--

We arrived back at Grayson's house and his twin was finally back. Grayson never told me his name, he never even brought him up.

"Oh hey." He said getting up from the couch.

"Hi." I said very awkwardly.

"So are you staying with us?"

"Ya, for a little while."

Awkward silence, cue the crickets.

"Ok look I'm sorry about what happend at the party. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. That's why I never came home for a while. I knew you were going to be here and I didn't want you to hate me." He said looking down.

I lifted his head up with my index finger.

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I was just very confused. I didn't know Grayson had a twin." I laughed.

He grabbed my hand that was still under his chin. He intertwined our fingers. He leaned in slowly closing the space in between us. I felt his soft lips make contact with mine.

We kissed for a few seconds and then we pulled away to the sound of someone clearing their throat.

I turned around and saw Grayson standing in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"G-Grayson I'm s-sorry
I-" He interrupted me.

"I can't be mad at you, Abigail. We're not dating so I have no right to be mad." He said with his hands in the air.

He then walked upstairs and I followed him. We ended up in his room.

"So where can I put my stuff?"

"Back to your house." He mumbled, but I could still hear him.

"Oh my gosh, your mad." I said turning around getting ready to walk out.

He didn't stop me so I went back downstairs. Grayson's twin was still on the couch. I still didn't know his name.

"Do you think you could take me home?"

He looked up with a sad face.

"Why? Are you not staying anymore?"

I shook my head no and he got up and grabbed the keys.

We got into the car and I tried to make small talk.

"I never caught your name."

"That's because I never threw it, babe."

Woah, woah, woah. Did he just call me babe?

"Yes I did. Would you rather be kitten?"

"Did I really just say that out loud?"

"Sure did."

Crap.

"Okay so what's your name?" I asked again.

"Ethan. Okay now my turn."

"What so is this twenty questions now?"

"I guess." He answered.

"Do you think that I'd have a chance with you?"

I blushed and looked down. I put his finger under my chin and lifted it up.

"Dont look down, your cute when you blush."

We arrived at my house about 10 minutes later. I totally forgot that I never answered Ethan's question.

We pulled into the driveway and as I got out I decided I would tease him.

"You know I forgot to answer your question."

"Ya I know, but it's okay."

"My answer is yes. I believe if you actually try, you could have a chance."

I smiled and kissed his cheek and went inside. Butterflies were flying around in my stomach as I walked upstairs. I never thought a kiss on the cheek could give me so much..life.

What if I like Ethan too?
--------------------------------------
797 words