3

Abigail POV

I went downstairs after I was done with my homework. "Mom, can I go out tonight?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. "I guess, but do you want to run to the mall and get something to wear. I can give you some money."

"Ya, I won't run to the mall but I'll drive." I say as she laughs. She hands me a fifty dollar bill and I leave. I got into my car and as I turn on the radio, I play 1 by Zotiyac. I turn up the bass and roll down the Windows and sing, more like scream, along.

Calvin Klein on my dick, aye
Calvin Klein on my bitch,  Ya

I finally arrive to the mall and turn down the music. I walk inside and decide to go to Gucci. I look for clothes and find a lot of crop tops. I thought that a crop top and high waisted Jean shorts should be fine for the party. I found a black pear of shorts along with white and just normal Jean. I found a peach, white, and black crop top. I went into a dressing room and changed. First I put on the black shorts with the black crop top. I got out of the room to look in the mirror. I didn't like it. Then I tried the white shorts and white crop top and didn't like it. I finally put on the normal Jean shorts with the peach crop top and went to look in the mirror. "That looks good, you should wear that." Says a low voice. I turned around to see Grayson. "I don't know, I mean it's cute and all, but I don't think this is the one." I say facing him. "How about letting me pick your outfit, I have a pretty good taste." He says with a small smile. "Ok, but nothing that will make me look like a whore." He laughs at my remark. "Deal, but whatever I pick, you have to wear." He says as he walks away. I get back into the dressing room to take off the outfit I have on now. I take off the crop top and the shorts I had on and get on my phone while I wait for  Grayson. He finally knocked on the door of the stall. I walked to the door and opened it, only revealing my head and hiding my body behind the door. He hands me a black crop top and a pair of jeans. I put it on along with a pair of heels and go to the mirror. Grayson started to cat call behind me as I checked myself out. "Damn, mommy!" Says Grayson. I smiled at him, "oh shut up." I say and turn around. I take out my phone and take a picture.

I post it on instagram with the caption, Party gonna be litt🔥

I post it on instagram with the caption, Party gonna be litt🔥. "I can tell you like it." Grayson says with a smirk. "Of course I do, I mean I didn't just post it on instagram for nothing." We laugh and I go to get changed back into my normal clothes. I put the other outfits back where there supposed to go and kept the outfit Grayson picked out for me. He followed me around like a lost puppy. I got to the counter and put the outfit I was buying on it. The lady scanned the items and finally said, "Your total today is 48.90." I reach into my purse for the fifty dollar bill my mom gave me, but when I pulled it out I saw that Grayson had beat me to it. "Grayson no, you didn't have to. I have money." I say as we walk out of the store.

"I know, but you were taking too long." He says with a chuckle. "How can I repay you? Anything." I ask and stops dead in his tracks and looks at me. "Well there is one thing." He says. "Anything." I repeat.
"Pizza?" He says with a small smile.
"Sure." I agree as we walk to the nearest pizza place.
---------------------------------------
690 words