10

Abigail POV

It's almost Valentine's Day, and I'm still single. Yay me (note the sarcasm)!

I mean I know I shouldn't be trying to get a boyfriend while I'm slowly getting closer to death but I'm a girl, I'm complicated.

I've thought a lot about Ethan and Grayson but when I do, all that comes to mind is how I somehow caught the feels for them. But then again, someone compliments me or calls me cute and bam, I get feelings. I kinda sucks.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I hear a knock from downstairs. My parents aren't home and Hunter is with a few of his friends. Which meant I had to get off my ass to answer it.

I get downstairs and answer the door. Grayson and Ethan were standing in the doorway whisper yelling about something. They finally realise I opened the door.

"Hey could we come in?" Gray asks, both of them with their hands behind their back.

I step aside and let them in. They sit on the couch while I closed the door.

"I gotta run up to my room really fast, just make yourself at home." I say as I run up the stairs.

I get upstairs and slide on a pair of Nike shorts. I only had a long shirt on with my underwear and I thought it would be kinda weird.

I ran back downstairs to find the Twins sitting on the couch. They look at me as I walk towards them.

I sat on the couch and started to put my hair in a messy bun. While I was doing this, I noticed that Ethan and Grayson were staring at me.

"What?" I ask as a smile creeps on my face.

"You know your beautiful, right?" Ethan says.

I blush and look down. Grayson then puts his index finger under my chin and lifts it up to where I'm looking into his eyes.

"Right?" He asks, referring to Ethan's question.

I shrugged, changing the subject.

"So why did you guys come here for?" I ask.

"We had to tell and give you something." Ethan says.

They both take what was behind their back and gives it to me.

I held the bouquets of roses and boxes of chocolate. I decided I would save the chocolate for later.

"Happy early Valentines Day!" They said at the same time.

I hugged them both and squished their faces against mine.

"Thank you guys, you guys are so nice." I say.

"No problem, Abi." Grayson says.

"So what was the thing you guys needed to tell me?" I asked in concern.

They pulled out of the hug and both looked at each other.

"What?" I asked, worried.

"Abi, uh, Ethan and I" Grayson paused for a second. "Well, we sorta both have feelings for you." He finally spits out.

Oh good lord. Here comes some drama.
--------------------------------------
487 words