11

Grayson POV

"Abi, uh, Ethan and I" I paused for a second. "Well, we sorta both have feelings for you." I finally spit out.

She had a look of shocked and terror. It kinda had me worried until she spoke up.

"Theres two sides to every situation. If I were to date one of you guys the other would be very upset. If I were to move on as friends, our friendship would be kinda weird. So honestly I don't know what to say or do."

I could see her start to tear up. I could tell this was a lot.

I pulled her to my chest because I didn't want her to cry. But right when I did she started to bawl.

"Hey, Abi it's okay we can continue as friends okay. Then when you want to make a choice, we will be there for you no matter what." I said squeezing her tighter.

"No t-that's not why I'm c-crying. I would like to continue as friends and I would like to date" she paused and pulled away from the hug.

"but I can't let anyone get too attached to me." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.
Ethan wiped it off and went to go make her some hot chocolate.

"What do you mean Abi?" I asked with worry.

"Somthing is wrong with me and it's deadly. Everyday I'm slowly dieing. I don't like it, how I have to push everyone away." She finally let out.

"Abi, what do you mean?"

"I-I don't think I can say that y-yet. Please don't leave m-me." She said getting ready to cry again.

I hugged her and Ethan came in with the hot chocolate. He set it on the coffee table and joined the hug.

I wish we could stay like this forever but all good things come to an end.

"Do you think you guys could stay, just for tonight?" She asked after a while.

"Ya, we are always here for you whenever you need something." Ethan said.

We turned on Netflix and started watching Friends. She soon yawned and leaned her head on my shoulder. Ethan intertwined there hands, so I did the same.

It's sad how she has to be lonley for the rest of her life.

"Are you tired?" I asked.
She nodded her head and I carried her to her room. I set her down and was getting ready to go out the door with Ethan.

"Please stay here." She pleaded.

Me and Ethan looked at each other and both chose to lay with her.

Ethan lyed behind her while I lyed in front of her. We both had our arms over her waist and her head was buried in my chest.

She soon fell asleep and all I wished that he could stay like this forever.
--------------------------------------
480 words