8

Abigail POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I also noticed that I was not at my house. I was in someone else's bed. I quickly got up and was shocked to see what I was wearing. I was wearing a hoodie and my underwear, nothing else. I went downstairs to the kitchen to find Grayson making pancakes.

"Good morning Abi." He says, not even looking at me.

"D-Did, uh, we do anything last night?" I ask very concerned, hoping I didn't lose my virginity.

"No, but you got really drunk last night at that party."

"Is that why my head is pounding?"

"Ya, here take this." He says walking over to me with a pill and a glass of water.

I stared at the pill not knowing what it was. What if it was birth control and he lied to me? What if the pill was supposed to make me go back to sleep? I quickly got snapped out of my thought with Grayson reading my mind.

"Its aspirin, it will help you with you headache."

I take the pill and chug down the water. I take the cup to the sink to wash it and Grayson follows right behind me. I get to the sink and start washing the cup but feel Grayson's hands on my waist.

"You know your really beautiful." He says more of a statement than a question. I feel his breath on the back of my neck. He then dug his face into the crook of my neck. Then he pulled away.

"Can't burn the pancakes." He said walking to the stove.

"Your such a tease." I say, causing us both to laugh. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I turn on the tv and start watching Friends. About 30 minutes later I hear Grayson.

"Breakfast is done."

"Ok." I sit at the island and Grayson puts my plate in front of me and sits by me. While eating, he put his hand on my thigh.

We finished breakfast and we washed our plates.

"I don't have any clothes here. What am I supposed to wear?"

"I can give you a pair of sweatpants and take you home so you can get your clothes."

"Okay but before we go I need to take a shower." I say as I walk upstairs.

I finish taking a shower and wrap a towel around my body. I walked into Grayson's room to find him in his closet. He noticed me and pulled out a black pair of sweatpants and a shirt. He gave them to me and walked out.

I got dressed and went downstairs. Grayson was already dressed and watching tv.

"Are you ready?" He asks getting up and walking toward the door.

"Ya, but does my breath smell like alcohol?"

He walked to me and I felt his soft lips on mine. We stayed like that for a minute or so. Then he pulled away.

"No, not at all." He said smiling and walking to the door.

How could he be this smooth?
--------------------------------------
515 words