14

WARNING SMUT

Abigail POV

He were halfway through the movie and the twins have been teasing me constantly.

I decided to return the favor.

"I need to go to the little girls room, I'll be back." I said with a wink.

They nodded and I got up. I 'accidentally' dropped my phone and had to bend down to grab it.

I bent down to grab my phone, making sure to put my ass in Ethans direction. I grabbed Grayson's thigh and smirked when I came back up.

As I walked away, I made sure to sway my hips.

I got to the bathrrom and checked on my makeup. I fixed my lipstick and my highlight and turned around to exit.

As I opened the door, a tall figure pushed me back in.

(if you don't want to read smut, skip to the next chapter.)

He started kissing me so I kissed back. He tapped the back of my thigh.

"Jump." He said.

I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his torso. He pressed me against the wall and started kissing down my neck, making marks.

"You should've thought twice before teasing me with your fine ass." He said, making me instantly know it was Ethan.

"What are gonna do about it daddy?" I asked, remembering he had a daddy kink.

"I'm gonna punish you. Bad girls don't get rewarded." He said smirking into my skin.

He started to pull off my shirt as I did the same to him. He set me on the sink and started to kiss my breasts.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?" He asked.

He began to kiss down my stomach, leaving hickies in the process.

He pulled down my shorts and kissed me through my underwear.

"Who made you so wet, babygirl?"

"You did daddy." He groaned at my response and took off my black lace underwear.

He spread my legs opened and began to suck on my clit.

"How bad to you want daddy?" He asked using his finger to go in and out of me.

I moaned and replied through the pleasure.

"I don't want, I need daddy."

He smirked and added another finger. I through my head back in pleasure.

"No babygirl, you look at me." He said sternly.

I looked back up and made contact with him.

Soon enough I felt a knot in my stomach and knew I was coming close.

"Daddy im close." I moaned.

"Hold it babygirl." He replied adding a third finger.

"E-Ethan." I moaned.

He smacked my thigh.

"Thats not my name."

"Daddy I'm gonna cum."
"Dont babygirl."

He started pumping some more and finally stopped right as I realised on his fingers.

He brought his fingers to my mouth.

"Open." He demanded.

I opened my mouth and started to suck his fingers.

"How do you taste babygirl." He asked.

"Good daddy." I replied.

"Looks like next time I'll have to get a taste." He smirked.

"Now is it my turn to pleasure daddy?" I asked, grabbing his member.

"No babygirl, that was your punishment." He said with a smirk and walked out.

---------------
541 words

Finally gave you guys some smut. I know it probably sucks but I mean, I don't normally write that stuff so.

Byee💜💜💜💜💎💎💎❤❤💕💕