Ashley BVB Jay Bullet For My Valentine

"I'm feeling sexy," Ashley grinned when he got backstage, and took a huge sip nonchalantly out of his water bottle. He didn't even need to remove his make-up post-gig today, as he was wearing huge shades to cover for its absense. That gave him more breadth to take things slowly and hang out with the guys backstage while winding down from the excitement of the preformance. His gaze was focused on Jay, who seems to be on a natural high of his own, and couldn't stop bouncing his leg even though he was seated.

"You should," Jay said, realising there hasn't been a time he saw Ashley NOT being sexy. "You've put on a great show up on stage," He quickly changed the subject, meaning to say he didn't just have the hots for Ashley and liked him as a bloke, but he also felt like a fan of Ashley after watching him at his element.

"Did I?" Ashley looked back at him uncertainly. "Man, I was so buzzed up on that stage, and we didn't even drink half as much as you did," He chuckled. "You really know how to drink. You guys should take us on a pub tour sometimes, in case we meet again in the UK, maybe even Wales."

"As long as you don't have to navigate there yourself," Jay jested. "I wouldn't trust most Americans to find Wales on a map. But that's fair enough, I couldn't name all 51 states -"

"Actually, it's 50," Ashley corrected him lightheartedly.

"You lost one? How the fuck did that happen?!" Jay teased. Ashley waved his hand dismissively for 'Whatever', stifling a laugh behind his other hand.

"Though, really, watching the way you move, the way you shout along with the lyrics with such conviction, and when you licked the neck of your guitar... I wanted to be your guitar." Jay said, looking at Ashley expectantly.

"Are you making a move on me, J.J? I don't mind," Ashley answered himself. "The question is, what are you going to do with it, hmm?"

"The showers are not far from here," Jay gestured his head in their general direction. "We can get some privacy, and wash all the grime off us at the same time."

"Sounds OK, if you're planning to go on further..." Ashley said.

Jay simply pulled his arm around the other man, and led him to the shower.

They stood under the hot waterstream, after making sure all their clothes and accessories were left neatly outside. Ashley closed his eyes, letting the water wash his long hair and drip down his body, and leaving Jay to observe how natural yet gorgeous Ashley looked standing stark naked and having his tender skin turn slightly pink from the water temprature.

Not before long, Jay leaned in, putting his strong arms against the wall, and locking his luscious lips with Ashley's mouth. Ashley reacted only with little surprise as he let Jay dominantly dart his tongue over and under and all the way around his tongue.

Quickly keeping up with Jay's pace, Ashley added his own tongue-swirls and tongue-strokes in what seemed like a very long kissing-session. After they broke the kiss, Ashley moved his hands over Jay's chest, lightly pressing his fingers over Jay's nipples and making them hard.

Jay groaned, pushing himself harder against Ashley, his stiffening cock poking Ashley's upper thigh while his mouth still emitted desperate, low grunts.

Ashley leaned closer and buried his face in Jay's neck, first treating it tenderly and only afterwards giving it a hungry bite. It caused Jay to cry out louder, followed by Ashley putting his fingers into Jay's widening mouth, chuckling quietly.

Jay licked Ashley's fingers, then sucked on Ashley's index finger for a prolonged time, with Ashley watching the blissful look on Jay's face while doing it.

"You like it," Ashley noted, smirking.

Being unable to speak - for that moment - Jay tightened his fist around Ashley's cock, and began pumping it up and down Ashley's shaft.

"Good boy," Ashley remarked smugly, licking his own lower lip in anticipation. He began grazing Jay's pubes with his nails - only teasingly.

Jay released his grip from Ashley's cock and grabbed Ashley's ass cheek with his hand, squeezing and scratching it, then realeased it and moved his mouth to spread kisses and lovebites over Ashley's body in a scattered pattern, each time going lower and using the wall behind them for support.

Ashley put his his hand on top of the back of Jay's head, gesturing it towards the slick tip of his cock. Jay licked the tip, savouring the taste of precum in his mouth, then moved tongue back and forth quickly over the slit from which it poured, licking it too. All that while being on his knees, giving his own semi-hard cock long strokes.

"That's it, I like a happy Jay," Ashley said, as Jay kept licking around Ashley's shaft sporadically, and made delightful humming noises while sucking him - and he even exceeded by deep-throating him all the way in!

Ashley's vocal utterances came close to a whimper while the base of his cock touched Ashley's throat and caused a reflexive tightening. He had to take a deep breath while a cold chill ran down his spine and his hip moved wantonly into Jay's mouth, telling Ashley he was about to come inside it.

"Wait," Ashley whispered hoarsely, putting his hand under Jay's armpit and pulling him up wordlessly. He turned Jay with his back to him, and pulled Jay closer with an arm around his waist, and ground his hip against him lustfully while pulling on Jay's cock. Ashley had to stop himself reluctantly from doing Jay raw there and then, as appealing as that idea might appear to him at that moment. He coated his hand in leftover shampoo, giving his already wet and dripping dick some sort of improvised lubrication.

"Kay, this is going to sting a little, but I promise it'll be worth every second..."