Will and Ian Bunnymen 7

Will never thought much of his own hands. Well, they're alright as far as hands go. They're normal, for short, stocky guy-hands. And of course, he makes a living with them, something he didn't consider when he first picked up a guitar out of boredom and admiration for favourite musicians. They're really quite useful, in that way, but he's used to them - they're his. He doesn't think about them usually, they're just kinda there.

The opposite is true when it comes to Mac. That goes for a lot of things, Mac fascinates him in a way he can't describe, and makes him jealous in a way he can't understand, or admit to because he doesn't quite understand it - it often comes out in the form of what seems to be like a little animosity between them.

Mac's hands are big - everything about him is big, though Will thinks his overcoats-wearing habit and overconfident lack-of-confidence make him seem a little smaller and more child-like than he really is, which is a wonder by itself. His fingers are long - in Will's mind, they could be the longest fingers he's ever seen - and they're really bendy too, Mac plays with them absent-mindedly when they sit around together during interviews, or on those rare occasions Mac does show up to his band's sound-checks, and gets bored subsequently.