prologue . " back again"

Dipper's point of view

I sat looking out the window of the bus, thinking about my last year of high school and how happy i was to be back to Gravity Falls.

It had felt like years sense I was in Gravity Falls, even though it had only been one. This school year was tough. Not the work, that was fine. But my social life this year couldn't have been worse. Mable quit her scrap book club to join cheer leading. I joined a college level writing club, thing the school offered for me. That was fun I guess. But I feel like I didn't spend any time with Mable. I don't even know what she's been up to besides cheer.

with a loud SCREACH the bus came to a stop

I grabbed my things and pulled one of Mable's earbuds out.

"come on, we're here" I said as I walked passed her. She grunted and followed behind me. Stan was already waiting for us in his car. In the grass, of course. I hopped in the front seat yelling

"I call shot gun!"

"k, wish I cared" said Mable glued to her phone, as she got in the back seat

Stan looked at Mable then looked at me

he leaned over and whispered "jeez', is it that time of the month or somethin'?"

"nah she's just a brat" I said, loud enough for Mable to hear. I looked in the rearview mirror at her with the biggest smirk on my face.

"You wanna go?" Mable said, glaring at me in the mirror.

Stan parked the car "Stop your bickering! we're here!!" he opened his door with a big smile on his face. I grabbed my things and ran in. I'm back, in Gravity falls. The best home away from home. I pulled my stuff upstairs and in my room and threw myself into my bed. I'm home. At last, I'm home.

??? point of view

I have been stuck far to long....

It must be summer again... maybe this year will be my chance.

I don't care if it is a pines or not anymore.

I need to get out by all means.....

End of prologue

chapter 1 is out

AFTER GRAVITY