Chapter 14 "what do I find in those eyes"

Hours after Bill brought me threw the mirror, I laid down in the window cill of the study. Bill and his buddies danced and partied in the main room, making it absolutely impossible for me to sit and enjoy a good book, nor a good view considering outside looks like hell at the moment! I couldn't do anything. I simply had to wait. And trust me, I waited hours for Bill to be done with that bullshit party. Soon enough I guessed I passed out, and woke up, in Bill's room.

"bye 8 ball! come over next Saturday will ya? It's like your never around!"

I smiled, Bill had began saying bye to all of them! At last, I can rest in peace!

I heard Bill walking up the steps and to his room. But, I heard him snap his fingers, there was a thump on the ground to the left of the bed, I looked over, what the hell made that noise?

Bill lied there on the ground, wow. He missed while teleporting. I chuckled, how did he miss? Bill never misses when he's teleporting, in fact he just never misses on anything!

Bill groaned and looked up at me

"oh, hi Pine Tree~" his voice sounded sweet yet, almost like he was just really dizzy a second ago.

"you ok?" I asked. Bill shook his head

"no, cause," Bill began, getting on the bed, and on top of me "my lips aren't on yours~" he whispered the last part sending a quick shiver down my spine.

"Holy crap, c-calm down!" I muttered out

Bill smirked and kissed me, French kissing right away even! But, that's when I realized

the taste in his god damn mouth

Wine

lots

of

wine

Bill cipher was drunk, on top of me, kissing me. My. God. Save. Me.

Bill pulled away wiping his mouth. He seemed to have no shortage of breath meanwhile I was PANTING!

I never, I mean NEVER. Had that fuckin long of a kiss before, it made my face heat up thinking about! Augh I'm probably blushing like mad!

Bill looked confused all the sudden, he put the back of his palm to my head

"Pine tree?"

"yes Bill?"

"your face is red, and hot. I think you have a fever."

I chuckled at that last statement. Did he forget what blushing is or am I just blushing that much

..

..

..

..

all of the above most likely .

"lets just go to bed Bill, you got your kiss."

Bill rolled his eyes like a little kid, groaning "Fiiiiiine!"

I chuckled and laid down, I was already in pjs I had changed before Bill even started the damn party.

"change into pajamas Bill!"

Bill snapped his fingers, removing his shirt.

"Dude, just snap into pj's" I said, looking at the demon

"I tried to, uh..."

he snapped his fingers again and now he had no pants

just boxers.