6 - Genin!

Y/n sighed waiting for her teammate to come. " Obito, must you be late? " She thought. " SORRY! I HAD TO HELP THE OLD MAN WITH - " Obito yelled, before tripping on...well..nothing. Rin and Y/n sighed. " Obito! Your late! " Kakashi said, hovering over him. Obito frowned and stood up. " You must be Obito. I'm your Sensei, Minato. " The blonde spiky haired dude said. " Okay, now that we're all here, I want to see your  teamwork " He said.

Obito and Kakashi gave each other weird looks and Y/n was just standing there, awkwardly. " Teamwork? " Rin asked. " Your exercise will be this. The goal is to get a bell from me. " He explained. Y/n pulled obito sleeve. " Let's work together with Rin since Kakashi in his own little world. " She whispered.  Obito nodded and whispered the plan to Rin. Rin looked over to see Kakashi, but he was gone already. She looked a little dispointed, but agreed. 

Kakashi appeared behind the Blonde and tried to get a bell, but he dogde it. " Did he really think he could get a bell just like that? " Y/n asked. Obito shrugged. " It was pretty dumb. " He said.  " C'mon guys! We need a plan! " Rin said interupting their conversation.

Timeskip

Y/n hid behind a tree waiting for her cue. " Katon: Gōkakyū No Justsu! " Obito said, aiming for Minato. Y/n clenched her fist. Almost. She saw Obito slipping. Damn you! She caught him and let him down. " Y/n! Plan, remember! " Obito said. Y/n rolled her eyes. " You Know what? I am sick of you! You bossed me around and never appreciate me when I do something nice! I can't even get one single thank you for saving you! " She said, putting her hands on her hips. 

RIn sighed. " You two! Enough agruing! We have to work as a team! " She yelled. Y/n turned to Rin. " You're right. Obito, position! " Y/n said and went to hide in another spot. Obito frowned. " Obito, Positon! " HE mocked, when she left. Rin and Obito stood in their positions getting ready to attack. 

Kakashi was waiting to attack. " After he finishes them I'll go " He muttered. " Kakashi?! " A femine voice said. He turned seeing Y/n. " What!? I'm busy, go away! " He said, shooing her. " You go! You're obviously ready to attack and I need to hide, so go! " Y/n said. " I got here first! So stop arguing with me! " Kakashi protested. Y/n frowned and Kakashi smiled, thinking he won the argument. He turned looking through the branches of the tree. " Right About - " He said, when Y/n pushed him out  of the tree. He landed with a big thud.

" Oops. Did I push him too hard? " Y/n asked. " You Idiot! Get down here! Why would you do that!? I got there first and you can't accept that? Get your ass down here! I'm not Joking! " Kakashi cursed, waving his arms in the air like a maniac. Y/n formed a small sweatdrop. " No, thanks, I'll stay here. " She said and crouched. 

Kakashi huffed angrily and began to climb the tree again. " That idiot thinks she could do this! " He huffed. He grabbed her leg making her fall down. " Ouch! " She said. " What was that for? " She asked, as a red aura started to appear. " For pushing me off! " Kakashi yelled, as a red aura started to appear around him as well. They both growled while glaring at each other. 

" I thought we were supposed to go against Minato Sensei. " Rin muttered. Obito sighed. " Let her have her moment. " He said. Minato sensei stalked up behind them. Y/n and Kakashi probably sensed his chakra already, so they threw a kunai each at him, but since Minato was, you know, Minato, he dogde it and held a Kunai near Kakashi neck. " Looks like I win. " He said, with a grin. Y/n tried to get a bell, but failed as well. " Looks like Obito style doesn't work either. " She said, when she was apprehended by her Sensei. 

" Hey! " Obito yelled, hearing Y/n. " I'm not like that! ". Kakashi rolled his eyes and stood next to Rin. Rin was blushing like crazy. Did Kakashi, her crush, he purposely stand next her? " OKay, sorry. Jeez " She said. 

After practice was done, they all passed. Obito grabbed Y/n's hand. " Yes? " She asked." Well.... I like Rin and I'm planning to ask her out. " He said.  " Ooh! Can I help? " Y/n asked, eagerly. Obito frowned. " WHat?! " HE said loudly.  " Let me Help! I've always wanted to  be a wingman! " Y/n said. " A girl can't be a wingman! " Obito said. " It's a wingMAN! Not a girl! " He explained.

" It's not going to be the end of the world if your wingman is a girl. " Y/n said. " So it doesn't matter! You're not going to be my wingman! " Obito shouted. " Why?! JUst because I'm a girl, I can't be a wingman! I'm the one you trust the most and It's a bonus if I'm a girl, because guess what? I can collect data by girl talks! " Y/n explained. Obito stopped to think. " Well, I guess your right. " Obito admitted. " OKay, then...you can be my wingman. " OBito agreed. Y/n smiled. " Really?! " She asked. Obito smiled and nodded. " Haha! Once again! I'm the greatest comrad in the shinobi world! " She said.

Obito smiled. I'm a great guy!  " Okay, you shouldn't ask her too soon. First, you need to warm up to her, but don't flirt with her right off the bat okay? You need to compliment her. Be a nice person, but don't be too much of nice guy. She'll thing of you as a friend only. Then, that way she'll have to fall for you, right? " Y/n asked. Obito nodded. " Good idea! " He said, running to Rin. " Hey Rin! I like your hair! " Obito said, loudly. RIn smiled. " Thanks! " She said, and continued talking to Kakashi. Y/n sighed. Obito walked to Y/n gloomily and pushed himself to her. " Obito, I think you shouldn't start today... " She said, comforting him.