9 - Kakashi is smooth

" Whatever! " Obito said, crossing arms over chest. " I'm going outside if were not in trouble " He added, leaving the room. " Obito! Wait for me! " Y/n said, chasing after him. Obito sat on the roof. He sighed,looking at the sky. " I'm gonna become hokage, and end this war... " He mumbled. " OBITO! " A loud voice called out." Huh? " He said. Y/n jumped up and smiled.

" Oh, hi y/n " Obito said simply.

" Y'know, Obito? " Y/n asked. " Yeah? I'm listening. " Obito said. " We haven't hung out in while. You know, just the two of us. " Y/n explained. "What! Yes we have, we hung out a lot before graduation." Obito retorted back. "Uh, do you lack a thought process Obito?? We have been with the other two every time we see each other." She huffed. "Well then let's talk about how things have been going with Rin." Y/n retorted.

"Hah? Well I don't know if she knows I like her." Obito answered with a shrug. "What should I do Y/n?". Y/n thought for a moment. " Maybe you should ask to hangout with her get to know her a little bit better and then maybe we can tell. " Y/n said. " But How? She's always paying attention to Kakashi! " Obito shouted, plopping on the rigged tiles.

Y/n smiled and layed down next to him. " Make plans with her. Wake her up early in the morning or something. Just find a good time. " She answered. " Thanks Y/n! " Obito said and smiled.

" Your Welcome? " Y/n said, watching the boy hop off the roof. For a brief second, her heart seemed to stop. " Oh hell no. " She mumbled. " Do I like him? " SHe asked herself. " No, of course not. " She said, quietly. Suddenly, a voice was heard behind her. " Why are you talking to yourself? " Kakashi asked.

" Could you stop doing that! " Y/n shouted. " Well then, don't talk to yourself in public " Kakashi said, walking up to her. " Crazy stalker... " She mumbled. " Come, Y/n. I want to show you something. " Kakashi said, taking her hand. " Huh? What is it? " SHe asked. Kakashi scooped her up and hopped from building to building.

" E-Eh!? Just what do you think you're doing?! " Y/n asked, blushing

" E-Eh!? Just what do you think you're doing?! " Y/n asked, blushing. Kakashi didn't reply and just kept looking forward. Y/n's heart was beating so fast. She looked down not saying aything. Under his mask, he smiled. Air rushed through his hair as they past each building in the village. This felt good. There was no Obito or Rin to interrupt him. Just Y/n and Him.

Kakashi held Y/n closer, close enough to feel her chest beating. " Y/n, are you okay? " He asked, looking down at her. Y/n looked deeply into his eyes, absorbed by his greenish grey orbs. " Huh? O-Oh yeah. " SHe said, looking away. She clutched her hands tightly. " Do like it when I hold you like this? " He asked another question. Y/n's eyes widen. " A-ah, I can't say I don't like it, but - Errm, please don't ask me anymore questions. " She said, flustered.

It was quiet for a moment. Kakashi didn't say anything. For the first time, kinda, Y/n was quiet too. She felt her heart race beat faster and faster. " Kakashi... " She mumbled. " What is it, Y/n ? " He asked quietly. " I- I still don't like you. " She said.

Finally, they stopped. Kakashi let her down, letting her feet touch the surface. To his surprise, she held his hand, staying close. " I wanted to show you the view. " Kakashi said, squeezing her hand. The sun was setting, leaving the sky orange hue. " Wow, Kakashi... this view.... it's amazing! " She said, smiling. Kakashi looked at Y/n from her profile view. " She's pretty... " He thought.

[Ruining the romantic moment...lol ]

Obito ran through the streets. " Obito...is that you? " An old woman said. " Huh? Oh Mrs. Sakuragawa! Yeah, it's me! Obito, do you need any assitance? " He asked. " Oh you're so polite, Obito! Could you help me across the street? " The lady said. Obito nodded carrying her luggage. " Damn... what's in this thing why is so goddamn heavy? Does Mrs. Sakuragawa lift? " He thought as he struggled to carry her luggage across. After carrying her bag and helping her cross, Obito sighed. " Obito, I'll give you some candy for helping me. Here. " Mrs. Sakuragawa said, dropping a few pieces into his hand.

" Wah! Thanks so much Mrs. Sakura! " Obito squealed. He waved to the old lady and continued walking. " I think I'll share my candy with Y/n " Obito thought. He looked at his hand before bumping into someone. " Oh I'm-HUh?! Rin? Oh, I'm so sorry! " Obito said, bowing about 100 times. Rin smiled. " It's fine, Obito! You can stop apologizing! " She said.

" Um, DO you want one? " Obito asked offering Rin a piece of candy. " Really? My mom doesn't usaully let me eat candy. " Rin said. " Whaaa??? Here take it! You can try this one. I like this candy a lot [ Why do I make him sound like a first-grader? Lol. ] "Obito said. Rin unwrapped the candy and popped it into her mouth. " Wow...Obito it's really good! Can I have another one? " RIn asked. " Of Course! " Obito said, giving her another one.

A/n: Well, thank Obito for giving away your candy, lol. I put some Kakashi romance in this chapter, lolololol! I didn't publish very soon, haha.