#6 He Gets Recognized When He Picks Kid(s) Up From School

Luke: “Hey there Jazmine.” Luke says smiling as his daughter comes running up to him after a day at school away from him. “Hi daddy!” “How was school today?” “Good.” “You’re Jazmine’s dad?” Luke turned to see Jazmine’s teacher walking up to him. “Yeah, i’m Luke.” She smiled huge. “Wow, i was kind of and still am a huge fan of you. You guys are awesome and it’s because of you and your band that i have done what i’ve done. Thank you.” Luke grinned. “You’re welcome, if i may ask, what was your favorite song and member?” Jazmine’s teacher blushed as she answered Luke. “Heartbreak Girl and Calum.” Luke smirked. “Of course. Um, thanks for teaching Jazmine today, and everyday, but i’ve really got to get her home to do homework and all that other fun stuff.” The teacher waved her hand to wave off Luke’s words. “She has no homework, just, spend time with her before you have to leave again, okay? I know how much she loves you and misses you when you’re gone.” Luke looked down at his little girl who hugged his leg and nodded. “Will do. Come on Jaz, let’s get home. I’ve got to cook you and mommy a good meal before i have to go.”

Calum: He parked the car and shut if off, waiting for your son, James and daughter, Cora to get out of school. While he waited, he heard a knock at his window. He unrolled it to give the stranger a smile. “Can i help you?” “You’re Calum Hood. From 5 Seconds of Summer. You guys were amazing back in the day.” Calum nodded. “Yeah, it was fun. I take it you’re a fan.” She nodded. “Yeah, i’m friends with your daughter, Cora, i can tell she’s your daughter, looks just like you.” “Yeah she does, her mother hates that but what can you do.” The fan took a step back. “Your daughter is lucky to have a dad like you in her life.” Calum put his arm out the window. “Why do you say that?” “You were in a huge band, at the top of the world and yet when you found out you were going to be a dad, you were willing to risk losing it all just to be there. Granted the band still made it and all that, but you risked everything for your family, that takes a lot of courage.” Calum nodded. “It does, but my family comes first, the other boys understand that and all. May i ask why you’re not in class?” “I had a nose bleed and left early, but as i was leaving i saw you and had to talk to you. Also, to thank you.” “For what?” The fan smiled. “Because of you, your band’s music and all, it kept my mom alive. She wanted to give everything up but when she found you, she had a reason to live. I’ve always wanted to thank the people that saved my mom.” Calum had a proud smile on his face just as Cora and James walked out. “Still feels so good hearing stuff like that. Come over with your mom someday, i’m sure Cora and James wouldn’t mind having a classmate over and i’d love to meet your mom.”

Ashton: He walked through the classroom doors where his daughter, Millie sat in front of the teacher. “Sorry i’m late, what happened?” he asked sitting next to his daughter who looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but there. “Oh, Millie hasn’t done anything wrong.” “Then why was i told to come and pick her up here instead of outside like normal?” Millie’s teacher clasped her hands and smiled. “Mr. Irwin, she’s wearing a 5 Seconds of Summer t-shirt.” “And?” Ashton was beyond confused and the teacher let out a deep sigh. “I’m a huge fan of your band and when she told me that you were her father, i was not believing it at first, that’s why i called you here to pick her up.” He shared a look with Millie who just shook her head. “Can we leave now dad, i wanna go home and not come back here.” Her teacher was shocked. “Why wouldn’t you want to be here anymore?” Ashton answered for her. “Because i can already tell you’re going to treat her differently then the other students, i don’t want that to happen.” “I can assure you it won’t.” Ashton stood up, taking Millie’s hand as he did so. “You say that now, but i can’t hold you to it.” “And why not?” Ashton shrugged. “I don’t really have a good solid answer to give you. I appreciate you being a fan of the band and all, you’ve helped us get far and beyond our dreams, but i don’t want to take the chances of other kids bullying her because you’re giving her more attention then them. I’m sorry but, from now on, Millie’s being home schooled.”

Michael: “Well well, Michael Clifford, how are you doing today?” Michael looked up from his phone to see a very attractive woman, around his age, walking towards him, her shirt revealing everything that it could without actually showing anything. “I’m doing well today, and yourself?” “Great now that i’ve met my childhood idol who i said i was going to marry after i impressed him with myself.” Michael cleared his throat and nodded, straightening up. “Nice to meet you too, but to be quite honest here, i’m just picking up my son and daughter and then i’m going home to my wife and then we’re leaving as a family for the hospital where my wife is expected to be induced for our third baby.” The woman pouted. “But you’re my idol i’ve been in love with forever.” “And i appreciate that, in a way, but you’re here which means you have a child here, and i’m thinking that’s your son running up to you now and there’s my kids waiting for me. It was really nice meeting you and when you get home with your son, tell your husband or fiance that he’s lucky to have a girl like you in his life!” And with that Michael hurried his two children into the car and drove off. “What was that daddy?” His daughter, Alice asked while Bentley looked on curious also. “A crazy fan of daddy’s.” Bentley laughed. “A girly likes daddy.” Michael laughed. “Yeah, i suppose so, but the only girls daddy will love is your mommy, your sister, and the new baby.” Alice smiled. “You love mommy don’t you?” Michael gave his daughter a smile. “I sure do baby doll.”