#47 Can You Show Me? - Calum Smut

Can You Show Me? - Calum Smut

BTW I forgot to say I've already posted a Michael smut ages ago so check that out as well :)

.
.

Like any other day you and your best friends, otherwise known as 5 Seconds of Summer were laying around on the couch, playing video games and stuffing your faces with junk food. It seemed like a regular day for you all but the question that was consuming your mind was one that would make it not so normal.

You and your boyfriend had gotten a bit heated last night and it was the farthest you two had ever gone. Touching and heated kisses and clothes shedding but you stopped him before anything else could happen. Not because you were scared and you didn’t want to fully commit to him, but because you honestly had no clue how to give him head.

You refused to mention it to your boyfriend, just saying you weren’t quite ready for that just yet. Which you weren’t, you still had one more thing to learn. Now you were debating on whether or not asking your best friends if they could teach you how to give a blowjob would be too far or not. The answer to that was yes obviously but you asked anyways.

"Boys?" Calum hummed in response, the other boys just turned their heads in your direction but never taking their eyes off the screen. "Can I ask you something? Something important?" Immeadiately they switched the game to pause and turned towards you, having their full attention now.

"Of course Y/N you know you can ask us anything," Luke said. Staring into their eyes now was your time to decide whether to turn back or not, but you came too far, you already decided. "Can you boys teach me how to give head?"

They all stared at you, jaws dropped, eyes wide in confusion. “What?” They seemed to ask in perfect unison. “Can you teach me how to give head?”

The boys all doubled over in laughter. “Where did that even come from?” Ashton asked in between giggles. “Well if you really want to know me and Mark came close to… having sexual relations,” you giggled the boys joining in, laughing at the words you chose to explain. “But I stopped him because I reliezed I have no idea how to give a blowjob /sooo/ this where I ask again. Can you boys teach me?”

They were quiet for a moment, all leaning in towards one another in almost a huddle, deciding whether they should or not. Finally after quite a long debate, and Michael whisper yelling at Luke they sat up, looking at each other for approval before Ashton finally answered. “Yeah sure why not.”

You smiled, “Thanks boys now who exactly am I doing this to? I hope you all didn’t think I’d be doing this to you all at the same time. You know I have no clue what I’m doing.” They laughed. “Well,” Michael started. “We were thinking Calum?” You looked over at him, him already staring at you. “You alright with it?” He simply nodded. “Alright lets do it.”

"Okay now Y/N come over here." You listened to their instructions, coming over and standing in front of them. They were arranged on the couch with Calum in the middle and Ashton to one side, Luke and Michael on the other so they could watch.

"Get down on your knees," Luke said, you listening, kneeling down in front of Calum. "Now take his jeans off." You unbuckled his jeans, sliding them off him, having a little trouble until Calum helped you. "Now palm him through his boxers." You hesitantly pressed your palm face down on his already noticable hard cock. Massaging it he screwed his eyes shut, biting his lip.

"Good," Michael nodded. "Now take his boxers off." Again Calum had to help you as you struggled to take them off him. "Now wrap your hand around his cock and move it up and down." Again you listened to what they said, wrapping your hand around him and pumping him slowly. You could see Calum tense up and you began to worry if you were doing it right or not.

"Now kiss the head, and then wrap your lips around him." You nodded, starting to get a bit shaky. Leaving a light kiss on the head of his cock you slowly put him in your mouth. Calum let out a small strangled groan, making you look up at him through your lashes. The other three boys sat there smirking, their pants becoming stiff at the sight of you too.

Michael was the first to speak, “Now bob your head up and down.” You did as you were told slowly bobbing your head, unpurposely hollowing your cheeks. “Shit,” Calum sighed. You started to take him out of your mouth, thinking you did something wrong but he stopped you. “No no no no no, please don’t stop.” You took him back in again, taking all of him in, him hitting the back of your throat.

He moaned, you taking that as a good thing and wrapping your tongue around his length. You slowly moved it up and down, bobbing your head. Calum was a loud, fidgeting mess. The boys would shift their eyes from you to him, focusing on your mouth.

Each movement you made caused Calum to either buck his hips up into your mouth or cause a strangled sound to emit from his mouth. You felt Calum twitch in your mouth, and his eyes widened in almost horror at that. “Yeah you can um you c-can take me out now,” Calum stumbled quickly. Again you did as you were told and as soon as he was out of your mouth he rushed away, shoving his cock back into his jeans.

The boys erupted in laughter and you just stood there confused. When they started to calm down just a bit, Ashton wiped away a tear and explained. “Calum has to come!” This caused both you and Calum to blush as they kept laughing. “Yeah yeah alright boys settle down. But really Y/N you didn’t need teaching at all. Your boyfriend is very very very lucky.” He whispered in your ear with a smirk.