#15 Your Parents See His Tattoos

Calum: It was a hot day and Calum had come over to use your pool along with your family during a cookout they were having. As he took off his shirt and jumped into the pool, your mother gasped as she saw the tattoo on his chest. “(YN), why on earth does he have a tattoo on him?” you shrugged your shoulders taking off your top, revealing a matching tattoo just above your heart. “I don’t know, i guess it’s just a thing happy couples do together, mom.”

Luke: He was a shy boy, everyone knew that and your mother didn’t expect to see him playing video games with you, no shirt on but a tattoo on both of his shoulder blades. “You have tattoos, Luke?” she asked and both you and Luke rolled over to look at your mom. “Yes, it’s mostly for (YN), but for my band mates as well. They complete me and i got a tattoo to represent them.” he explained and your mother smiled. “At least you have a wonderful reason behind yours unlike most people.”

Michael: The words that lined his arm, had your father curious as to what it said and meant to Michael, so one day he decided to ask you. You didn’t have an answer for him. “I’m not sure dad, he likes it and that’s all that matters to me. It makes him happy and i like it when he’s happy. So don’t say anything about it or you’re going to make him upset.” your father shook his head. “I wasn’t going to say it was a bad thing, (YN). I like the tattoo, reminds me of the one i got just before i met your mother.”

Ashton: “So, he’s in a band and he has that god awful tattoo on his arm, (YN)!” your mother said, her arms crossed, your father next to her with a matching expression. “Will you guys just back off, his tattoos doesn’t make him some druggie guy! So, he’s in a band and has a tattoo, so what? Grow up already. You would think that it wouldn’t matter what’s on his skin, but what he’s like on the inside. I guess it doesn’t matter, does it. Looks like me and him will just stay away from you guys from now on.”