#23 Disney Movies

#23 Disney Movies

Luke: (Little Mermaid) Your five year old daughter sat on Luke’s lap and smiled at the screen. “Can i be a mermaid too, daddy?” Luke grinned down at her. “Whatever you want to be baby girl, you can, you hear me?” the little girl nodded her head. “Can i marry a prince like her too daddy?” Luke inhaled breath and let is slip past his lips slowly. “In good time baby girl, not anytime soon, but when the right day comes along, yeah you can marry a prince just like her, but daddy has to make sure he’s the right prince for you first, okay?” Her head rested against Luke’s chest as she suppressed a yawn. “Okay daddy.”

Michael: (Cinderella) “I be a princess too!” your three year old daughter screamed as she ran around the living room wearing her Cinderella dress while watching the movie with you and Michael. “You’re a princess alright.” Michael exclaimed so that he matched the enthusiasm your daughter had. “I be pretty too?” You adjusted the little tiara on her head and smiled. “You’re always pretty, baby, you’re the prettiest little girl I’ve ever seen, okay?” She looked at Michael for confirmation of what you just said and he nodded. “She’s right, you’re the prettiest princess ever!”

Ashton: (Lion King) Your son sat in front of the television, eyes focused on the screen as the movie played out. Whenever one of the lions roared, he’s attempt to roar as well, his attempts made you and Ashton laugh harder than you both thought possible. “He’s watched this movie every day at least twice a day, Ash, i think we’ve got to do something about that.” Ashton shook his head and watched your son roar again. “Let him have his fun, (YN), this isn’t going to last forever, better embrace it while we have it in front of us instead of in a distant memory.”

Calum: (Aladdin) “Hey, what are you two guys doing?” you call out once you enter the house after a long day of work. Calum smirked up at you. “Little guy here wanted to watch some Disney movies and we settled with Aladdin, this is our third time watching it today. He seems to love it.” You smiled as your son had his eyes practically glued to the TV. “You wanna be a prince little guy?” He smiled up at you. “Can i be your prince mommy?” You leaned down to kiss his cheek. “You’re always my prince baby, always!”