#11 Your Daughter Has a Crush On One Of The Other Boys, part one

Ashton: “Daddy, is Uncle Mikey coming over today?” she asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet, her sweet smile that matched her daddy’s on her face. Ashton laughed. “Yes he is, why?” “I think Uncle Mikey is cute!” Ashton tried to hide his smirk and look at your daughter seriously. “Well, we should get you ready and hope that we can get you a date huh?” she giggled and ran to her room. “Daddy help me!” Ashton laughed and winked at you. “You let Mikey know while i get her dressed?” you nodded and picked up your phone. “I’m on it.”

Luke: Calum walked in the door and instantly your daughter ran the other way and you all followed the direction she went in with your eyes. “What’d i do?” Calum asks and you laugh quietly. “She’s extra shy around you lately due to the fact that she has a crush on you.” “MOMMY!” She screamed and Luke motioned the direction of your daughter’s room. “Would you like to talk to her Calum? I’m sure she’d like a tea party with you.” Calum chuckled and went in the direction Luke told him. “Do we want a tea party or can i take you out for McDonalds?”

Michael: Luke had come over while his house was being remodeled and your daughter had gotten closer to him over the time. She’d rather hold Luke’s hand instead of Michael’s and both you and Michael had caught on and informed Luke of the ongoing situation. “She’s 4, it’s alright that she has a tiny crush on you.” “She’ll outgrow it soon and want to actually date someone.” Luke looked up at Michael and held up his wrist that held a heart. “She drew that, she says that means i’m hers for life!”

Calum: She wanted to learn how to play the drums and who else would teach her then her Uncle Ashton. He was happy to hear she wanted to learn at such a young age. For hours on end you and Calum would watch as Ashton patiently taught your 5 year old the drums. “She’s quite patient.” you note and Calum laughs as he puts his arms around your waist. “Yeah, i think she’s messing up on purpose, just so she can spend more time with him.” “Aww, our little girl has a crush on her uncle, how adorable.”