Chapter 20

My POV

            Seth doesn't come to see me, but I don't blame him. I was cruel to say what I did to him yesterday.

            "You all set little sis?" Travie asked. I nodded as he was ready to board the plane. I never go anywhere without Travis. No, it's not because we love each other unconditionally, we do, but for safety reasons. He would not be coming if he didn't have to.

            I get off the plane and am surrounded by screams and fan signs. I put my sunglasses on try to sign as many autographs as I can while Travie is busy hustling me out limousine. We turn at a random street. I take off my wig and put in my suitcase making sure no other car is around my security tells us it's okay to get out. I get out as plain ol' Alyssa- Crystal Marie Black. Putting my hoodie on and climbing into the rover left for Travis and I. He gets into the driver's seat we wave to the security and take off. My whole team knows who I really am and that I wear a wig, another safety reason why Travis always has to come he is one of my security guards.

            "Home sweet home" I say with a smile. Justin's concert is tonight so Demi is going to come primp with me.

            "La Push is our new home sweetie" Travis tells me kissing me on the head and passing me to go upstairs. I follow right behind.

            "I know, but still" I say and shrug. L.A will always be my first home because I was raised here had my whole family here until they were killed, it'll always be bitter sweet, but doesn't matter. One day I want to raise a family here as well.

            "Babe, I'm here!' I hear Demi shout from downstairs. "Oh hey Travis" She says probably seeing Travis on the couch playing video games. I hear the game quiet down so I know he paused it give her a hug

            "Upstairs" I shout

            "She's upstairs" Travis says stupidly and I roll my eyes

            "Obviously" She mutters and laughs a bit walking up here.

            Demi; http://weheartit.com/entry/90862248/search?context_type=search&context_user=httpsrockvato&page=2&query=bandana+girl

            Me; http://weheartit.com/entry/92606436/search?context_type=search&context_user=that_girl_esme&page=24&query=Shoes (but with these heels http://weheartit.com/entry/92646360/search?context_type=search&context_user=susieqs&page=2&query=heels

            Sleeping beauty has always been my favorite Disney princess, Aurora so why not get her and her husband on the bottom. It was my way of personalizing. I slip my wig on leaving it down naturally. Demi and I cross arms and walk outside Travis walking slowly behind us.

            Getting to the arena was crazy you just heard so many Beliebers all holding up signs and with Justin merch on and everything they are definitely one of the most dedicated fan bases. We are let in by the security guards being on the list we walk into the Staples Center which we have both played at before. We instantly see Ryan Good and Ryan Butler

            "Butsy!" I shout and three of us laugh except for Ryan B he has always hated the nickname and hates the fact Justin told us.

            "How you girls doing? No Travis?" Ry Good asks

            "Parking the car." I say he nods and we follow the two backstage.

            "Justin's dressing room is right there but knock first" Ry Good jokes and we both laugh. I instantly walk in because I hear the twins voices.