9

The Date. (Warning sexual content)

Lauren laughed as Camila told another embarrassing story of her as a child.

"You were such a clutz when you were a child Camz!"

"I still am Lo." Camila winked and giggled. "God Lauren." Camila gave Lauren a soft smile and sighed, "I really like you. Otherwise I wouldn't be on a date with you. So all I want to ask is... do you like me this much too?"

Lauren bit her underlip and looked down at her plate while playing with her fingers. "Look Camz, I think it's going a little fast. You just decided you want a divorce with Ariana. It's not even final yet. I think it's way too early for us to start something. But I want you to know that I really like you too. And that I want to be with you. But I want to take it slow."

Camila nodded, "Our divorce is final in one week Lo. Till that time I just want to have you beside me and after the final. We can see but I think we just both agreed that we like each other and that we want to be with each other. So that won't be a problem anymore."

Lauren hummed in agreement, "How do I say this... you were very thristy this week Camz." Lauren chuckled while a blush covered Camila's cheeks. Lauren quickly grabbed Camila's hand, "I don't mean any harm Camz. But we really went from zero to 100. And I want it to go slower. Go on dates, maybe kiss a bit. You know?"

Camila nodded and smiled, "Okay Lo."

Lauren gave Camila a wink, one that made Camila melt right there on the spot.

"So you want any dessert?"

///

"Oh fuck Camila." Lauren moaned out as Camila's small fingers travelled over her breasts and softly pinched her nipples.

"Hmm Lauren." Camila moaned as her lips went down to Lauren's nipples and slide her tongue over them.

How the fuck did they end up here? Well good question. One that Lauren also can not answer. The smirk that Camila gave her, makes Lauren weak and their plan on taking everything slow was quickly off the table. And now they were in Lauren's small cabine. Camila on top of Lauren.

"Fuck Camz. I need more." Lauren moaned as her fingers knodded in Camila's brown hair. Camila hummed against Lauren's nipples. She answered Lauren's request by kissing her way towards the elastic of Lauren's panties. She looked up to Lauren with questioning eyes and Lauren was eager to nod. Camila smirked and let her fingers curl under the panties, sliding them over Lauren's legs, till they went over her foot.

Camila leaned in and kissed Lauren's lips softly. "Hmm Lauren" she hummed against her lips before deepening the kiss. Camila's hands were everywhere, but anywhere Lauren needed them. Lauren was craving for Camila's touch. God she was wet. Wet for Camila.

As if Camila read her mind, her fingers slided through Lauren's foolds and a smirking Camila looked back up to Lauren, "So wet for me baby." She whispered and again, she kissed her way towards Lauren's center. Giving extra attention to Lauren's, now, sensitive nipples and breasts.

She stopped by Lauren's center. She planted soft kisses around Lauren's folds before Camila let her tongue do her work. "God Camz, stop teasing me." Lauren groaned and her hands found Camila's head and she pushed Camila closer towards her center. Camila's nose poked her clit and Lauren moaned in pleasure.

Camila smirked and kissed her clit softly before letting her tongue make circles. Lauren gasped as soon as Camila's warm tongue made contact with her sensitive skin. "Hmm camz."

Camila's tongue lowered towards Lauren's folds and explored that area, "...Oh God..." Lauren moaned out as her nails pushed into Camila's olive skinned back.

"You can call me Camila." Camila hummed against Lauren's center. The vibration making Lauren moan out again. "Fuck Camila!"

"That's more like it." She hummed and pushed her tongue inside of Lauren. Lauren gasped, "oh my fucking God Camila!"

"Shhh Lauren!" Camila covered Lauren's mouth with her left hand and again pushed her tongue inside of Lauren. Camila felt the vibrato from Lauren's voice against her hand and chuckled. Camila's fingers of her right hand circled around Lauren clit, making Lauren lift her back up from the bed. Camila smirked proudly and let her finger lower to Lauren's center and let it enter her. Lauren gasped loudly and pulled Camila's hand from her mouth. "More Camila, fuck more!"

"Sshh or you won't get more!" Camila stated and covered Lauren's hand again with her hand. Camila licked her lips as she saw how Lauren was waiting for her. Lauren was craving for Camila, she was dripping. Lauren didn't need much more or she would be on the edge. So Camila added another finger inside of Lauren, whom moaned out loudly. Camila moving her fingers fast in and out of Lauren, always touching the spongy end of Lauren that made her moan out. Lauren's hand went to her clit and she rubbed it sloppy.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Lauren Jauregui." Camila stopped moving her fingers and pulled them out. "I'm doing the work here. You are getting pleasured." Camila said and let her fingers go over her own lips before she took them both in her mouth and licked them. "Hmm Lauren, you taste so good."

Lauren watched with widen eyes to Camila actions and licked her lips, "Camila, please finish me. I beg you. I need it." Lauren pleaded and Camila smirked in victory before diving in again. Her tongue gicing her clit attention while her fingers were also working in and out.

"Oh God. Camila I'm coming!"

Camila entered another finger in Lauren and used her left hand to give attention to Lauren's clit. "Aaah fuck Camilaaa!" Lauren yelled out as she trembled underneath Camila. Before laying numb on the bed under Camila who was licking of her fingers.

"Hmm you taste great Lo, let me clean you up."

And with that Lauren Jauregui moaned again.