chapter 2

weeks later dee if fully pregnant its a girl her name is Kimberly

Nova POV: dee are you ok I said has she threw up in the toilet I am holding her hair back she said I am fine nova don't  worry about it I said dee I am going to worry whatever you eat it comes back up baby I hate seeing her like this then she said can you help me up please I helped her up off the floor then I walked her to the bed and sat her down then I sat by her and said to her you are going to be fine she said yeah then she talked to her stomach and said to Kimberly let Me eat please then I hear my phone ding so I pulled it out my pocket I saw the notification it was on Snapchat someone like one of my pic then I turned my phone off  and  me and dee talked about the rap games.

Conversation

Nova: do you remember when we first meet in person dee

Dee: yeah soon has I saw you I got happy to see you in person

Nova: when I saw you I thought to myself I said in my head he looks finer in person  dam I need her in my life.

Dee: but when we got into that little fight about when I said there he go.

Nova: sorry about that dee I am just not use to people copying me.

Dee: no harm to me but that was the time we where dating  nova

Nova: I know the part is when you won the chain and we had to break up that messed me up and I was still broken and I would go in my room at home and lock myself in my room looking at your pictures that sounds weird.

Dee: are you kidding I did the same thing and I would talk about you to Mulatto until one day I stop talking about you and stop texting, calling you then when I saw you at Mulatto party I fell in love you again. But before I walked in I saw your car I thought to myself that car looks Filmer.

(Writer: I didn't put this part in the story but in book 1 I said dee saw a car that she seen somewhere before the car in front of Mulatto house well when dee and nova broke up nova got a car and posted it on Instagram, Snapchat or whatever and week later)

Nova: me to its good to have my best friend back again.

Dee: yeah

Stares at each other eyes

Dee: (laughs) what nova?

Nova: gosh you are just so beautiful

Dee:(blushing) thanks

Nova: welcome baby girl

Dee: Nova why did you choose me to be with you?

Nova: well cause I love you and i knew I still love you and I wanted you for myself and I wanted to spend my life with you Forever until are get old until Kimberly finds her Nova  now give daddy a kiss baby girl.

Dee: fine Julio ( kissed on the lip)

Dee POV: Man me and nova back together forever I can't believe it though I love this kid then nova said hey Deetranada I said you call me Deetranada in stead of Dee that's the first time in Forever he laughs then he said are you hunger babe I said  hold on ( talks to her baby in her belly)  are you going to let me eat Kimberly  has I said she kicked I little I said I guess that a yes nova said what do you want to eat  I said doesn't matter he said what about pasta yeah sounds great he gets up I said I wanna go down stairs please I got up he said diamond wait hold on I gave him the stare I said what did you call me he did a nervous laugh he said nothing then I said that right he said other times you don't care why now I said I am sorry mood swings nova he said ok now I won't call you by your real name unless you tell me to I said ok then I said move out my way nova he. Moves then I walk down stairs to the living room and I walked to the couch and sat down then nova made the food and that was it for today.