chapter 7

Dee POV: (also at the top i got that outfit)WHATS WRONG WHAT'S WRONG  NOVA YOU NEVER SHOWED UP I THOUGH YOU GOT HURT !!!!!  Then he said OH I'M SORRY DEETRANADA  I LET YOU DOWN AND WHO THE HECK WAS THAT GUY WHAT GUY I said THE GUY  WHO YOUR EX I said OH TEO HE JUST A FRIEND  NOVA  YOU CAN'T LET ME TALK  TO NO ONE WITH OUT YOU HOVERING NOVA the he said MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU DEETRANADA WHATEVER IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARE ANYWAY
Then I said IF I DON'T CARE MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER NER MORE.

Nova POV: maybe we shouldn't walks out the door and gets in the car and leave the house

Has nova left out the door I walked to the door and I heard him drive off I start to cry I went up stairs and ran into the bedroom and went to the bathroom and I was looking for a blade I found one I closed the door run water in the bathtub I put on some old clothes and I grabbed the blade I cut my self only five times then I stop I  got in the water and sat there with blood on my arm.

An hour later

Nova POV: dee I am back dee hello I walked up stairs to see where dee is I still madly in love with her I can't loose her I went in are bed room  I see the bathroom door close I knock on it I said dee are you in there dee I pushed on the door something was in the way until I pushed really hard and the door open I saw dee in the the bathtub she under water I grabbed her I saw something on the  the sink its a blade for my Razer I walked out the bathroom  and put dee on the bed I said dee baby no you can't leave me dee please I gave her mouth to mouth  she  cough and .I said dee baby why did you do this to you I grabbed her arms with blood on it she said cause I though you where gone forever I sorry nova she said don't ever do that again please don't she said I won't I went to the bathroom and got a bandage and walked out the bathroom and walked to her and warped it around her arm and she hugged me I hugged back I said let's not fight ever again ok she said yeah we broke apart and I kissed her she kissed back .I got on top of her and we kept kissing I took her shirt off and said I wouldn't go no where and let some other guy touch you like this she smiled so I am going to skip ahead we had sex dam and is what awesome we didn't used protection after that we put are clothes on and dee went t o go to flaue after what happened in the bathtub  so she got her the bed and I got in with her for now on where she goes I go where you go she goes unless we need privacy but yeah so she laying there asleep like dead asleep she I grabbed her arm while she still asleep I unwrapped the bandage I was looking at her cut marks I  should never left her side  but I put the bandage back on  and I stayed by her side. And never left.