chapter 24

Still on the tour dee is not talking to JI off stage but on stage???

Dee POV : so I woke up at 3am I woke up nova he got up I went to the bathroom he followed and we brushed teeth and Wash face and took a shower together it's ok but he get sad when he see my scars on my arm I keep telling him that I am not cutting myself still so we are in the shower together and he said I love you baby girl he said to me I said me to Julio me  to I love you more than anything on this planet he smile's and  we are hugging in the shower? What was going on I was thinking this got weird but who Care's anyway I mean me and him done stuff like this before any ways  we get out the shower .I am drying off so was he but the thing is I would always see him looking at me then look away like I didn't notices I said nova stop he said what playing dumd  he said what did I do still acting dumd. I gave him that look he said I will stop I said thanks nova thanks laughing he laughing to then we got dressed after we all got dress remember it 3am we all tried so we got on the bus it take about 30 mins to the stage we got all our stuff cause after this we are going to the next city which is Biltmore .I can go see how my mom is doing now  but we finally get to the stage and we practices so after that JD said we can go get some sleep the show start at 7:00 PM so we got on are right bus and we I don't know where the others laid on there bus bit .I know bus A went to the bunk beds nova got in mine and warped his arm around me we all fell asleep about an hour goes by I was the first one to wake up and I saw nova face in front of mine face I was looking at my baby boy sleeping then I messed with his hair surprising he didn't wake up this time  cause every time I mess with his hair he wakes up or he talking to me with his eye close saying not now baby girl I say ok I will stop but this time he didn't say anything to me in his "sleep"  so I am playing with his hair I was the First one up then I closed my eyes I stop playing with his hair and went back to sleep.

|>>

Nova POV: its time show to start so we all head to the meet and greet so we and meet are fans a lot of people screamed cause of me and dee then that was over some of the girls where trying to be my attention meaning flirting with me but I didn't pay it no mind cause I got someone body else which is my baby girl Deetranada but anyways we are in are dressing room and dee is looking for her red banda she finally finds it so we all got dress and went back stage then JD said he changed his mind about the fake relationship we all got happy he said the reason was cause all of the fans know that some of us are married that means I can bring dee on stage with me and rap to her  in front of 5,000 fans so the first one to go first mulatto, Mani, Dee they killed it but my baby I couldn't stop looking at her on stage tho then dee and mulatto finished dancing and walked off stage she ran up to me and jump in my arms we hugged I whisper in her hear you did good Babe she said thanks then we broke apart then JD said Nova, niakay get up there and sing ride or die I said ok then looked at dee and said I am sorry she said its ok and took a deep breath she said go nova I hugged her and said love you then walked onstage and I start the song first the niakay apart came I know this song gets dee so anger and sad so after this I am going to write her a song.

Dee POV: love you that what nova said then walked on stage u said love you but he was already on stag I walk away form the stage and wet to go sit down on this platform where there bushes are so I sat on that mulatto came over and said girl you good I said yeah i just need some time to myself she said ok  then she said it's ok he love you not her then she walked away cause it was her and lil key turn I saw nova I got up and walked where he couldn't see me then he did he said dee walking over to me he said hey you good. I said I am now that your here I huge him he kissed my forehead and said me I love you baby girl  to be honest nova is a really sweet guy and he didn't deserve to be hurt by Danny I mean why would any girl do that to him he is a gawd you see what I did there any way I am still hugging nova then JD said dee get up there I said nova let me go .I have to go on stage he let's go and said good luck I ran to the stage and got it I said to my fans what's up guys yewr ready to get lit they all said yes I said first I want to bring someone on stage Nova come up on stage the crowed went wild they screamed Deetranova for life nova walks up here  he pulls me into a huge then we are in eye contact he kissed me the crowed went wild again then we broke apart form the kiss I said stay up here with me he stand there. I start to sing sposedto he smile so hard he was blushing  then after that .I told Flaue'jae and Roscoe  to come up here then we start to rap are rapes form the finally season of the Rap games nova went first the he stop flaue'jae cuts in and rap hers then Roscoe  start to rap his then I start to rap to know me  then we all start to rap to it so did the crowed  it was so lit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep Reading love you guys how was the chapter let me know In the comments love you vote, comment, like or whatever .