chapter 17

Weeks later dee finally known what the gender its a boy.

Nova: so dee what are we going to name are baby boy

Dee: I was thinking Julio Jr or jack or Weston or Jackson or Jason which one

Nova: the first one Julio franchise Jr

Dee: ok baby

Kisses him

Nova: I can't believe it

Dee: what?

Nova: we been together and I only messed up once

Dee: yeah and I still love you

Nova: me to I am really glade I have you back

Dee: me to

Nova: I am hunger I want lobster

Dee: I want lobster to should we order the lobster

Nova: whatever you want

Dee: I want lobster daddy

Nova: oh god I just got hard dee when you said that

Dee: ( laughing) when I said D-A-D-D-Y

Nova: dee stop that made it worse

Dee: ok ....... Daddy

Nova: you are Lucky you got my son in you cause I would have fucked you by now

Dee: I am lucky

Nova: you really are I am going to oder the lobster

Dee: ok.... Daddy

Nova: omg dee stop it you really are trying

Dee: maybe maybe not but order lobster and stop talking

Nova ordering lobster 5 mins it gets there the girls are eating so is dee and nova the girls are down stairs dee and nova are upstairs watching TV in there room.

Nova POV: so dee ate her lobster then she fell asleep on my shoulder after I got done I put are plates in the trash can by the side of the bed the I moved Dee's head on her pillow then I got closer to her then I grabbed her whole body and put her closer to me and I warped my arms around her waist and thought to myself I said she is just perfect she my rock my world my everything she my heart my blood she is like a drug to me she a virus in my blood I can't stop loving her even if I tried I can't she in my blood she my one weakness I am like a dog and she the human she is in me I can't hurt her even if I tried I couldn't do it cause I mean I got her back and I don't want to loose her again not again I'm in love with a girl her name is Diamond but she stage name is Deetranada I love her so much I love the way she talk the way she walks the way she get sassy.

week later dee had Julio Jr

Nova POV: so I dee just had my son he looks just like he has that porter Rican in him just like me so he in his crib and dee is in the shower so I am watching him then dee turned the water off I think she brushed her teeth an washed her fae cause I hear the sink water she comes put and she in her night clothes e has on some short's and a tank top that is white her shorts are black she walked to Julio Jr and she looking to see if he asleep then she gets in the bed well she flopped down at the end of the bed I am at the top she on her phone I ask what are you looking at dee she said Instagram I said oh she said why I said I can't ask a question she laughs and said whatever nova then she said want to hold your son I said sure she pits her phone down and goes to the crib and pick up the baby and she walked over to me and puts him in my arms he was still sleeping I looked up at dee she took at picture of me I said every funny let me see the pic she showed me she took it when I was looking at my son I said really dee she said what she said its a good picture I said it is sh posted the picture and said daddy little price 😇🤗😆☺ everyone like it she was reading the comment to me.