chapter 9

Flash back: after TRG= THE RAP GAMES

Nova: go go (gun shot)

Mulatto: MANI WATCH OUT *shots gun*

Mani: don't worry babe

Key: Peach watch out

Gun shot

Peach: key help me *gun shot*

JI: NOVA WHY DID YOU BRING US INTO THIS

Gun shot three times

Lyric: JI Catch ( throws gun)

Bam bam

Flaue'jae: NOVA DEETRANADA WOULDN'T LIKE THIS AT ALL

nova: ME AND DEE BROKE UP

Roscoe: WHY AND WATCH OUT FLAUE'JAE 

Gun shot bam bam

Mulatto: WHAT HAPPENED

The gun shots ends

Nova: after she won the rap game we had to break up  cause she was always going to be in the studio a lot and we wouldn't be able to talks has Much.

BAM BAM

Lyric: JI baby!!

The gun shot him

All: JI

End of flash back

Dee POV: I started to wake up I opened my eyes I looked around I was tied up in a  chair a plastic one I said hello someone there then I realize that I was stabbed in the back no joke actually stabbed in the back I was kinda light headed at least the baby ok so I struggled to get out the string until I stranded up still tied up I flopped down and broke the chair I always have something to protect myself with even if its a bat so I went to find a way out of this old ware house.

Nova: WAIT!

All:WHAT!!

Nova: dee has a tracker on her phone

Mulatto: and

Nova: this might sound kinda wired  we both put a tracker on each others iPhone just in case one of us need help any way.

JI: did you say you had a tracker on her phone

Nova: yeah

All: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US  THAT

Nova: I forgot and we can't tell dee about this she matter way to much to me to hear what we are doing . 

All: yeah

Mulatto: I am on it I got on the  tracker and tracked dee

Dee POV: I know you are here mia but why me Mia evil laughs i didn't want to do it they are making me Deetranada she said that I said come out and fight you bitch I have a child in me you bitch I can out rank you any day comes for the shadows Mia came out you don't have to do this mia yes I do she came to and start to punch she missed I finally grabbed her arms and I kick her stomach and said see I am still stronger than you mia just like in kindergarten she gets up and tried again she missed I grabbed her arms and flipped her over my body and she was out I grabbed her and the rope she tied me up with and walked out the old ware house.

Mulatto: nova there something wrong with your phone what is it Mulatto it says dee is right where we are what nova said I hand his phone to him then at the  front of the car we see her with mia everyone gets out and he mia we called the police.

Nova POV: baby I ran up to her she hugged me I said are you ok she said yes nova then she start to fall out of my  grip on the floor I went with her I said dee what's wrong I remove her jacket and saw she was stabbed in the back no joke actually stabbed in the back I said Baby you are going to be ok the ambulance came and took dee to the hostility I was in the truck with her  only one person can ride with that person I said dee I am Sorry baby she said nova I am fine I can handle myself baby I said Diamond barmer you just caught a evil person who stabbed you in your back she said Julio Jr I did didn't I I said yes baby girl she said I love you nova I said me to baby we finally get to the hostility and everyone is in the waiting area I am standing up walking back and froward then I she flaue'jae and Roscoe and Kimberly she ran up to me and said Daddy and jumped in my arm and said is mommy going to be ok I said yes baby girl don't worry mommy going to be fine ok she said ok lyric said about a about you and Penelope, Kalay go in he play room I said yeah go play be careful baby she said ok Daddy they went running into the play area the nurse went with them she a friend of my family her name is amber so she went with them and a nurse came form in the room where dee was the nurse said young man I said me she said yes she asked for her name I said Diamond barmer she said thank you young man and walked away she was kinda cute but my heart belongs to Deetranada barmer I walked in dee was awake and I came to sit by her in the hostility bed I said you look good she said yeah I do and she said I wanna go home nova I said we have to see what the nurse said she said where Kimberly I  Said in the butterfly room that t play area ad I said don't you have to tell everyone something she said oh yeah she said everyone we are having another baby

All: OMG congratulation guys

She said yeah Kimberly going to have someone to play with now I said yeah and kissed her  forehead  the nurse came in and said Diamond barmer you may go home I looked at dee she looked at me I thought she was going to hit me but she just smiled at me oh god thank you so dee go up I said can everyone go outside the room the got up dee put her clothes on I was looking at her body and that waist of hers the I looked back at her and said dam Deetranada yo body looking dope she said nova no then she put her shoes on and we walked out the room. and Kimberly came running up to us. And we both grabbed her hands and walked out everyone was right behind us I said Kim want some MacDonald she let go of my hand and dee and said yes and did her little happy dances  i laugh so did dee I said Baby you want something to eat dee said yeah I was some dairy queen .I said all aight she laughs and end we got in the car everyone got in there cars  and I went to go get lil baby girl some MacDonald and I got big baby girl some dairy queen and I got some taco bell and we went home and jus watched a movie well me and dee did Kimberly was on her tablet and she had her puppy bubbles in her lap bubble is a police dog Roscoe got her he a full time policeman  she still in training but me and dee are sitting on I hear her humming .I said  what cha humming baby she said one of her song I said which one she said suppose to I feel like that song was about me cause I felt for a shawty I thought was bad well we broke up I didn't leave her I said Kim can you go upstairs for daddy she said yes daddy she put bubbles on the couch has she was walking she said come on bubbles she got if the couch and went with Kimberly. I said dee why did you make that song actually she said cause of Dyson,dell they both broke my heart then when we broke up I was heart broken so I made that song its has a apart about you in there I said what's is it she said yeah I Deetranada but with you can say my real name I looked away from her and almost start to cry cause I mean we broke up she made that song I was thinking it was about me it kinda was she said nova its ok baby boy we are together now and together forever we will stay I still had my  head turned away form her she got up and sat in my lap and said nova look at me look at me nova look at me I looked at her I put my hands around her waist and one and  one her belly  where are baby us she put her hand on mine she looked me in the eyes and said nova I love you I said me to baby me to my head went in her neck I kissed her neck she moaned a little bit then we kept watching TV until we went to bed.

-------------------------
This book going to be kinda longer than the first book then I am making a book about Kimberly in the third book