chapter 30

Dee POV: so me and nova are chilling in the living room  then we see Kimberly walk in all mad,sad then Alice and Julio Jr before Kimberly was half way up the stairs  I ask how was col she didn't answer she walked up stairs and slammed her room door I said kids how was school they looked at each other they said um..( different school but Kimberly tell them how her day was) I said kitchen now I said I got up and said what happen nova on the couch they said Kimberly had a bad day mom. I said go to your rooms nova got up and said what happen I said she had a bad day I am going to go talk to her I walk up stairs  I knock on the door I saw Alice in Julio Jr room .They where fake fighting then Kimberly said go away with a crack in her voice  I open the door to see her crying I said Kim what happened she said Jackson happened mom I said what did he do she said I saw Cassie kiss Jackson and he didn't even try to break it apart I said who is Cassie she this girl that jealous of me cause my parent are famous and her are not I laugh I said well Jackson lost something wonderful has I wiped a tear away I said it's gonna be ok then I got up and kissed her forehead and then walked out her room I walked pass Julio room I still see that Alice and him are fighting fake fighting I said hey stop then Alice walk out and goes into her room. Then nova wasn't down stairs so I thought he was in the kitchen  he wasn't in the kitchen I went up to are room he not in the room or the bathroom I went to the backyard I still didn't see him so I just went up stairs and sat down on the bed on my phone feet on the floor I was texting nova.

Text message

*to nova phone*

💎Diamond 💎: hey where are you

💎Diamond 💎: hello nova?

💎Diamond 💎: Nova????

💎Diamond 💎:  hello!!!

💎Diamond 💎: Hello this isn't funny!!

💎Diamond 💎: Nova please answer where you at

💎Diamond 💎: i'mma about to call the police where you at

💎Diamond 💎: Julio Franchise Jr answer your phone

💎Diamond💎: babe answer me I'm getting worried

Still no answer I got worry so I went to the bathroom cause I need to take a shower I grabbed some clothes and walk back to the bathroom I took a shower cause I heard something fell I turned off the shower I got out dried off and put my night clothes on then I was out I walk to the candle that feel on the floor I fell something be hide me I turn around and scream I punch the person who had a mask on then the person said dang dee .I said nova? He took the mask off I said omg I am so sorry I got on the ground where he is I said are you ok he said yeah I said good the I punch his arm he said what was that for I said you scared me half to death  don't scare me I am a fear puncher and kicker and slapper I looked at his face cause I punch him I said  are you ok I touch his eye he said ouch I said oh sorry I bruised his eye I  touch it again he said ouch I said I am sorry nova for punching you then he said note to self never scare you .I said do you need some ice Nov he said yes he got up and we walked Down stairs and went to the kitchen I open the refrigerator and got a ice pack I gave it to him he puts it on his eye we waited for 5 mins then I said let me see your eye he removes the icepack  I said oh oh ouch um... He said is it bad I said no only if you wear sunglasses he said really dee  I said I am sorry he takes out his phone and he looking at his eye he said it's not that bad  I said I am sorry Nov this is my fault he said stop no it not I should have know you would punch me he got up and tried to huge me but I step back he said dee baby then he tries it again but I put my hands in front of him he said dee quick messing around  I said what are you talking about he said this he comes up to me but I ran up stairs and went in the closet he came up stairs and said dee baby then he open the door to the closet I said oh hey nova laughs I walked out the closet and walk to the bed he walk to me he sat close to me I moved over he said baby then he touch my tight I said nova its my fault ok that your eye like this he said no its mine I scared you I said ok whatever you say he said can I have a kiss please  I said nope I go up he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him on top of him I said hey just like the rap games he said yep can I have a kiss I said no let me go he said no I'm good  I tried to get away he said you can't get out my grip I said noooovvvvaaa let me go* in a kid voice*  he said give me kiss I gave him what he wanted  a kiss then he let me go I said I am tried nova he said ok I got under the cover and we went to sleep.