chapter 26

They say the proudest spirit can be broken by love - Caroline the movie

DEE POV: it show time we well rest it so we are in are dressing room everyone is laughing and talking there's no drama I kept looking at JI but he didn't look at me so I stop looking at him and looked at nova or I was on phone so I stop looking at nova  and I was on my phone then I kept hearing him talk to I got up and walk out the room I need some air so I walked out where are dressing room are then I hear someone say my name Dee wait it was JI I kept walking then he running after me so I start running he chasing me finally he caught up to me I didn't say nothing to him he said dee please forget what I said pretend that I never kiss you or said that to you and I am sorry dee forgive me I still didn't say anything to him I just crossed my arms and rolled my eyes and shake my head  rubbing my tongue in the inside of my cheek he said dee please forget what I said I just looked him in the eyes and said I try to forgive you but there something that you say that gets me  mad , sad so if I forgive you you need to stop trying to get in my pants cause yewr got a girl yewr can do that to and I got a husband who can try to get in my pants ok and stop trying to get with me you have lyric I mean I love the song you wrote for her or me I don't really know but just don't know anymore but I will forgive you cause your my brother that the only reason he said ok then we did are hand shake then he walks away so I got on the stage and sat down on the stairs on the side of the stage on my phone I wanted to be alone so I can breath.

|>> show time still Dee POV

Ok we getting ready for the meet and greet so me and Nova's fan start screaming when they saw us oh one day me and nova where watching celebrity news they said me and nova are the power couple so after the meet and greet we all where ready then it was show time I am ready so the season  1 of the Rap games went first the season 2. Then 3 then 4 then the show was over we had another meet and greet before we left are Deetranova fans love me and nova for some reason the we head back to the bus we are going to board.

Nova POV: so after that show we are on to the next city which is reading PA my parts of the woods  dee is really sad cause she has to leave her mom in Baltimore behind but she said she will come back soon so we are on the bus great another boarding ride so dee and I are in the bed in the back of the bus she asleep and I am laying with her she looks so cute and peaceful I touch her cheek and she smiled then she curled into a little ball  like a little baby after that happen I got broad and got on my phone  I was looking on Instagram I saw a old pick of me and dee when we where in the rap games together I like it the someone comment it was Danny.

@issa_Danny right: hey I know that boy his name is nova he is my ex.

@Therealtesnova: leave me alone Danny

@issa_Danny right: nova can you please forgive me that was years ago nova you need to learn to forgive and forget nova.

@therealtesnova:Danielle chase right  I don't have time for you right now bye

@issa_Danny right: nova you can't stay mad at me that long

@therealtesnova: look I try to forgive you but there something holding me back sorry Danny but I can't.

* turns of phone*

I am looking at dee she still asleep then she start to move around then she woke up with fear I said whoa whoa dee she breathing hard I said clam down she clams Down I go I am here baby what's going on she said I had another night mare again I said what was it she said her loosing her mom I didn't say nothing but huge her then I said it's ok Diamond I am sure she getting better then her phone rings she got up and went to the bathroom and stat to talk I was till laying there thinking wonder who was that.

Dee POV: so I get a call and I get up and answer it I went into the bathroom and the lady on phone told me her name and then she said this.

Lisa: is this diamond barmer

Me: yes it is

Lisa: hi miss barmer well your mom is out the hospital and she is well she not that sick only about 15% that she is still sick and she went home with a boy name Jermain and nuzzle

Me: ok those are my brother's and that is fantasy news thank you so much and for all y'all done bless you souls thank you so much.

Lisa: your welcome have a good day

Me: I will you have a good one to bye now* all happy*

Lisa: ok bye miss barmer

Me: bye

* hangs up phone still Dee POV*

So I walk out the bathroom all happy I jumped on the bed where nova was and I was smiling all big then nova said what was that about I said my mom is not that sick anymore she only 15% still sick and she got to go home nova she not that sick anymore I am so happy still smiling so was he so my mom and nova are close so yeah when there something going on with her he wants to help any way me and nova are staring in each other eyes and I have psycho stuck in my head it's by post molen and ft Ty dollars sign  then I decide to play it on my phone out loud where me and him can hear it we are still in eye contact while the song play's  then he said can he play a song I said sure he played mine by bazzi and I start smiling big then I said nova I love you baby boy he said me to Baby girl Has he puts his hand on my thigh after that song was over I stop the next song form playing I pause the song and turn my phone off then me and nova fell asleep.

Hours Later they got to reading PA.

Nova POV: we are here!! Home sweet home so we got off the bus dee was talking to Mulatto until I was talking to Mani then we went to a hotel bae put are stuff Down in are rooms so you know how JD gave us room numbers well they still the same number with the same people on the bus we where on with well we put are stuff down dee jumps on the bed so did I we all took a nap and waited for the the show  to start again we would wake you at 3am so we good.