chapter 8

Dee POV: I don't like when me and nova fight  we said we won't ever fight aging so I wake nova still asleep so I got up went to the bathroom did what I had to do I walk out nova awake on his phone I said I thought you where asleep he said nope faking sleeping he said I kissed him on he check and went down stairs I said I am going to get Kimberly he got out of bed and said no I will go he put on slide and walked out side I said ok .I at sat in the living room and turn the TV on and watched TV until nova can back Kimberly is now 6 she came in the House and said mommy she ran up to me and hugged I said hey baby girl I said go put your stuff up stairs honey she said ok momma  she went up stairs I have a surprise for her. I got her a puppy and a tablet she went up stairs and she screamed me and nova went upstairs in her room she said thank you momma and daddy we said you're welcome so we walked out her room she still playing with the puppy and a tablet so me and nova where about to walk down stairs then .I stop and ran to the bedroom and went to the bathroom and went to the toilet and threw up then nova came upstairs he said dee you ok I said yes nova he said are you sure dee I said yes then I opened the cabinet and grabbed a pregnancy test I looked up at him he said I know he walked out the bathroom and I peed on the test then I put  it on the counter and sat on the ground then nova walked in and sat by me he said did you read it .I shook my head no then I grabbed it nova put  his arm around my waist I read the test I am pergant I hugged nova but he didn't huge back I broke apart form him I said are you ok he said I am a daddy again to another child I said is that a good thing. He said YES! Happy has ever again just like when Kimberly was born I kissed him and said I love you. He said I love you to kissing back biting my lip softly then he start to suck on my bottom lip I moaned a little bit then .I start t o laugh and then nova starts to laugh then we start kissing again the Kimberly walks in she ask for the WiFi password I said its Deetranova forever she said thanks has she walked out she is a every smart girl. Just like me and nova so has I got up off the floor nova got up to we went down stairs and watched TV until we hear the door bell rings I get up and answers the door it was mia an old friend of  she was crying I said are you ok she shook her head no I said come in inside I said nova take Kimberly to get some ice cream he said ok he call he name and they walked out side and got in the car and drove off I sat what's wrong mia she said its her boyfriend they got in a fight I said I'm sorry and I hugged her then I felt something go in my back I scream and fell on the floor she said I didn't want to do it they made me do it I had my phone in my chested cause that's where I like to keep it I tried to get away then mia knock me out I was out like a light.

Nova POV: Dee where are home hello I put Kimberly on the couch I said stay here and play with puppy and tablet she said ok Daddy I went upstairs and said Diamond I looked in every room has I was walking down stairs I see something under the couch i walked over to the couch I pulled it form under the couch it was a knife and a note that said

Dear nova, I have Deetranada or diamond if you want her back you need to do something for me I need you to go back to your old ways nova i need you to go back to your dark days when you and dee broke up you did your job she made you soft but if you want her back you have to find me and make sure your not followed and that knife I stabbed her with it good luck Julio - AN OLD FRIEND

Dam it fuck I said come on Kimberly let's go to flaue'jae and Roscoe house she said can I bring my stuff I said yes come on so we walked to flaue'jae and Roscoe house I told them to take care of her ok then I went to Mulatto house I told her every thing everyone was over there expect flaue'jae and Roscoe we all gave each other the look and JI said its time we come out of retirement guys we grabbed are equipment and suite are black suite and go in the car to go save Deetranada god please don't let nothing happened to my baby girl and the baby inside her......

To be continued

-----------

Novas old job what was its? Comment what you think his job was.