chapter 10

Weeks later Kimberly is 13 dee had her baby it was a little girl her name is Alice is is 6

Nova POV: have a hood day at school Kimberly ok mom Julio  FRENCHEST come here coming DIAMOND BARMER i walks down stairs I  said yes say bye to Alice before she go to school bye daddy little girl by daddy has she walked out the house to get on the bus with Kimberly dee turned around and saw me standing there i said there gone we have time for are self she said yes we do has she walked up to me and pecked my  lips i said later on wanna chill on the couch she said yeah sure and you can watch the super bowl i said no so I can watch you baby girl .she  said  you are funny nova she  laugh then she  went to go sit on the couch and sat there looking in to each others eyes  until a  bad thought hit her i guess she started to cry still looking at me she turned her head  I said you ok said hey  hey what's wrong  she didn't say nothing just got up and went upstairs and went in the room and clothes the door i came up stairs too. She was sitting on the bed her head down I came and sat down beside her and said dee what's wrong she  said bad thought i said wanna. Talk about it I said sure she said ok what's going on in that pretty head of yours I said nova I didn't tell you this but here it goes I was in a abusive relationship  i said who hurt you dee who put there hands on you she said it was Dell! Nova don't get mad clam down for me please baby boy please Dell put his hands on you baby I said she said yes I said Dell she said yes I spelled it out.          C-O-R-A- D-E-L-L she shook her head I was mad and  shock I never that he would do that to you she said he did but its over I said dee no its not ov - she cut me off by kissing me I lean against her body she put her whole body on the bed I got on her and kissed her neck she moaned a little bit then I took her shirt off she took mine off  she kissed my neck I moaned and whispered what are you doing to me Deetranada she said I don't know daddy she is a drug to me one smell of her would make you do things that good boys wouldn't do I said your a drug to me diamond she said oh really Julio I shook my head and said are you ready again this is the third time  she said shhh baby boy I kissed her neck harder she moaned I took her shirt off and and I left a trail from he neck to her stomach then I took her bra off okay okay I am just going to get to the point me and dee had sex it was the best she went hard I couldn't keep up then I finally got back on track with her we put are clothes back on and dee said Julio freachest Jr I said Diamond barmer we laugh I still couldn't believe that Dell put his hands on this sexy girl then cheat of her no wonder why dee cry so much its breaks my heart into pieces  she talks bad about herself   I can't handle it I  hate when she does that to herself so dee on my chested she asleep she must be really tried so was I so I closed my eyes and went to sleep with her.