PART 4

Hiii guys... Thank you for your support for this one... I am sorry for a short episode last time. So this is my new addition to this story. I hope all the Rikaraland ke waasis like it...

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ruk jaa kaali, I will not let you take her a short heighted man came infront of that devil. "And who are you to stop me? he asked. "I am Gauri's brother, and I will not let you take her anyhow the short heighted man replied.

"Dandi bhaiya, go from here Gauri shouted. "No sister, I will not let him take you he hindered kaali's way. "You will stop me... you. Look at you, you are still a kid and I don't fight with kids kaali said walking away. "I will not let you take her understand Dandi shouted angrily. "Okay then, face the consequences now Kaali holds Dandi's hand and smashed his head. Dandi holds himself after a second and again tried to kick him, but before he could Kaali kicked him and smashed him down, hitting his head to the ground.

Crushing Dandi's face under his foot he said "Dekh chirote, if anyone comes now between my chirraiya and me, I will smash him like I did to you, understand and leaving Dandi bleeding Kaali waked towards his car dragging Gauri with him.

"Calm down O, bhabhi must be alright after all she has her mother, her brother and her friend with her Rudra said patting Omkara's back. "You don't know Kaali Rudra; he can do anything and harm anyone who comes in between his way. I am really worried now. How stupid it was for me to send Gauri alone? he said hitting his seat. "Calm down O, we will reach in just 20 minutes Rudra said.

"You dare touch me Kaali Gauri said warning him. "Who wants to touch you now? I will do everything to you when that Sheharibabu is just an inch apart from my house. I know he will come to save you and that will be his biggest mistake he said smirking. "That will be your biggest mistake Kaali, the time Omkaraji will reach me he will not leave you alive she shouted. "He will not leave me alive huh... Let him come chiraaiya, he will regret for his life he again smirked.

Kaali holds her tightly with a grip to hurt Gauri and make her hate her body, immensely. He ties her to those old chains and this time not only her legs but her hands too. Reaching her neck he said "Bas thodi der aur meri chiraiyya. Tumhare Omkaraji ke saamne vo sab karunga tumhare saath jo aaj tak unhone bhi nahi kiya hai. "Tumse kisne kaha yeh sab she managed to ask out of fear. "I think you forgot, but Swetlana is still there in the house chirraiya. I know ki aaj tak us shehri babu ne tumhe chua bhi nahi hai saying this he left the room smirking.

"O, stop worrying at least now. Look we reached bhabhi's colony too Rudra said. Meanwhile Omkara sees a girl exactly of the same height of Gauri and her hairs flowing till her waist. Without thinking he goes and holds her hand "Gauri, kaha chali gayi thi yaar tum. "Excuse me Mister the girl says. "Oh sorry, I thought it is my wife he apologises and leaves. "Kya O, dekh toh liya hota pehle Rudra says. "Mujhe iss waqt aur kuch nahi samajh aa raha hai Rudra Omkara answered.

Jab Kahi Bhi Aahat Huyi,
Yun Laga Ke Tu Aa Gaya
Khushbu Ke Jhonke Ki Tarah
Meri Sansein Mahka Gaya

"I will not let that devil even touch my body, till the day I die. I belong to Omkaraji and will remain his forever she says to herself remembering every memory with Omkara.

Ek Woh Daur Tha, Hum Sada Pas They
Abb Toh Hain Fassley Darmiyan
Main Yahan Tu Wahan, Jindagi Hai Kahan

"Gauri, Gauri... where are you? Omkara entered her house and finds it empty. "Chulbul bhabhi, dekho aapka devar bhi aa gaya Rudra too welcomed himself. "Voh yahan nahi hai Richa spoke gathering the attention of both obros towards her. "Then where is she? Omkara asked. "How does it matter to you huh? she shouted. "I am her husband dammit... I love her and I am here to take her back Omkara too shouted. "You love her she continued with a humourless chuckle "how many times have you planned to tell lies Mr Oberoi? "What lies? he was confused now. "Lie, that you love her. Lie that you care for her she answered. "What do you mean? Where is Gauri? Where is maaji? he asked. "Don't you know that Gauri's mother is dead? Don't know know that this place was never safe for Gauri? she shouted on him. "Maa... Maaji is... is dead he could not even take out words from his mouth now. "Yes and before she could even mourn her mother's death properly, Kaali Thakur... She was not able to complete. "Kaali Thakur what Richa? What did he do? Tell me he asked in a broken voice. "He dragged her away... that demon took Gauri with him she cried now.

"Wh...What Kaali d... dragged his voice went silent. "Yes, and she cried but he didn't leave her. Even Dandi bhaiya tried to save her and that demon smashed him she spoke crying.

"I will not leave you kaali... Gauri main aa raha hun saying this Omkara left for Kaali's house with Rudra.

"Thakur sahib, voh sehribabu aa gye a guard came rushing to Kaali. "Theek hai unka swagat karo saying this he left to catch Gauri

"Aa gya tera Omkara... Aur mera intezaar kahtam hua saying this he went near Gauri. "You dare touch me kaali... Stay away I said she started shouting.

"Rudra Gauri upar hai Omkara said. "Upar toh tab jaenge na O jab neeche inse peecha chutega Rudra said looking at Kaali's goons.

"Inse peecha hum chudate hain Omkara bhaiya... aap jaake bhabhi ko le aaiye Bhavya said entering the scene. "Who called you? Rudra asked in a confusing tone. "I did Omkara said with a thanking gesture toward Bhavya.

"Aap jaeiye bhaiyaa, yahan police force hai she said. Omkara ran towards Kaali's room and kicked the door hard but it didn't open. He tried to hear voices but the glasses were bit allowing him to.

He finally kicked the door with all his power... "Gauriii he shouted

Done with this one... Do tell me your views