PART NINE

Omkara's life came back when she opened her eyes. It was as if he was out from the pool of misery he had been struggling into. This girl was his soul. Even when Omkara was all alone in his room, not allowed to even talk to her, he felt every bit of her in him. She had taken a place in his heart which was already destroyed, long time ago. She tamed him from everywhere. He didn't even realise when, but she had become the reason of his every breath, the reason of his smile, the reason of his life. He never thought that he would be able to love anyone after Riddhima's betrayal, and after what his father did to his mother. But then she entered his chirpy and dabbang chirraiya. She spoke so much that he didn't even realised his sorrows. Omkara smiled on his thoughts.

"Why are you laughing? she asked confusingly. "Bas apni biwi ke bare mein soch raha tha he answered. "Ohooo... but when you are with me Mr Oberoi, you don't have to think about anyone else she winked, smiling. "Sorry, I have a lovely wife Ms Sharma. I cannot give my time to someone he continued the joke. "Not even me she smirked. "Well, if it is you then I have to think he chuckled. "Think and answer, Mr Oberoi, you will not get someone as gorgeous as me she spoke. "Ahannn, well then I think my wife will let me with you he started moving to her bed. "Aapki biwi, bura nahi maegi she said hiding her smile. "Uski chinta aap mat kariye Ms Sharma. Main apni biwi ko mana lunga he smirked. "Is that, then Mr Oberoi what if it is a yes from me? she smiled putting both her hands around his neck. "Hayeee... eise muskurayengi aap, toh mar nahi jaenge hum he kept his one hand on his heart. "Well my husband likes me smiling she answered shrugging. "Wohooo, suddenly I feel jealous of me he said genuinely. She started laughing.

"Ma'am, you have your food ready the nurse came. "Oh yes, please come in Omkara left the bed only to sit on the couch. The nurse paced the tray on a stool keeping it on the bed. "Ma'am; call me when you finish it she said and left. Gauri was just looking at her food constantly with many expressions. It was evident that she simply didn't like it. She still took the spoon and started playing with the soup. Her expressions were funny. She simply took some soup out of the bowl and then dropped it again inside it. She again did the same. She was either just playing with the spoon moving it inside the bowl in circular motion.

Omkara watched her from behind the magazine he was reading. It was hard for him to control his laughter. "What are you doing? he asked. "How do people eat it? This does not even look tasty she said frowning. "This is for patients. Eat it, you need it right now he commanded. "I will not. How can I eat this... it's just...Ughh!! she frowned again. "But you have to my dear wife he sat in front of her. "I will not my dear husband she copied the tone.

"Achcha Gauri, you didn't tell me about Salman Khan's new movie he said. "You want to know she said with twinkling eyes. "Haan, haan why not he encouraged her. "So, the movie is named as Tiger Zinda Hain', you know what, that has many action scenes... she started. Omkara slowly pulled the soup out of the bowl and started feeding her, spoon by spoon. "Ohh... then what happened? he asked. "Then, Zoya started finishing every terrorist... she was still telling him. She didn't even noticed how he was feeding her. "Then Tiger and Zoya went to Germany happily with both the boys. And the story finished she stopped. "Yes, finished he smiled victoriously. "Huh? she asked confusingly. "See, the soup finished he showed her the empty bowl. "You are a cheater she slapped on his arms. "Well, everything is fair in love and war he shrugged. "I can't believe that I finished this she looked at the bowl. "Believe me wifey, you only did. Seems that Salman Khan is in your nerves now huh? he smirked again. "Hahaha, anything she rolled her eyes.

"Bhaiya, what should I do with your younger brother? Bhavya barged in. "What happened? Gauri asked. "He is mad bhabhi. Rudra Singh Oberoi is crazy she sat beside her. "Will you tell what happened, Bhavya? Omkara asked. "Haan, Bhavya bata toh kya hua? Gauri placed a hand on his shoulders. "He bribed the officer to not give me an apartment in Mumbai she answered. "What? Why Omkara asked. "I don't know, but now I don't have any place to live in. I don't know what I will do when I will go to Mumbai Bhavya replied. "Dont worry, we will see something Omkara answered. "Yes, we have to Bhavya sighed. "But first I need to talk to that idiot he left to talk to Rudra.

"Oyee, why did you do this? he slapped at the back of Rudra's head. "But what did I do? Rudra arched his bow. "Don't what did I do me. You know what you have done. Why did you do this to Bhavya? he questioned. "What would you have done if Gauri Bhabhi would have suddenly planned to stay away from you? he questioned back. "Why would Gauri stay away from me? he questioned. "And anyways, I love Gauri, I would have done anything to get her stay with me he shrugged. "There you go Rudra spoke. He then realised "wait a minute, you love Bhavya, seriously you love bhavya? he asked in an excited tone. "Then why do you think I have done this? Rudra replied sarcastically. "Oh. My.God. Rudra Singh Oberoi. The Flirt. The Playboy. Is. In. Love he emphasised every word. "Shut up, O. This is hospital Rudra placed his hand on Omkara's mouth. "Oh, yeah sorry. But I can't believe it. You are in love he said. "Ab kya likh ke dun Rudra said sarcastically.

"Then, why don't you tell this to Bhavya? he asked. "I don't think this time and place is correct O, I will when I feel the time is correct he answered. "Okay, do it as you want to, but Rudra do it during the correct time. Because when the time passes all what is left is regrets he patted his shoulders. "I so wanted our family to be here O Rudra's smile dropped. Omkara immediately hugged his brother. "We have a family now also too, Rudra. He took him to Gauri's room and stopped at the door "look there, they are our family he said pointing towards the girls through the glass in the room's door. "Look at these girls, Rudra. What all didn't we do to them? We were rude, harsh, impolite, disrespectful and what not to them. But they were there for us, every single time we were alone. They were always there beside us in our sorrow, in front of us while facing problems and behind us cheering and supporting in every success he said.

Rudra was simply watching his brother talking about his sister-in-law, though referring they', having so much love and respect in his eyes. He never knew what love was until he met Bhavya. But if he wanted to love her, he wished that he would love her like his brother loved his wife. He wished to give her that respect which Omkara had for Gauri. He had seen his big beother breaking many times, crying many times but then this was the first time after she left him that he saw him having sparkle in his eyes. As if he wanted to live his life now. As if he wanted to enjoy every moment with her.

"O, let's go have some food Rudra came rushing to Omkara. "Rudra you go, I will have it afterwards he didn't want to leave her, even for a second now. "Omkaraji, go I am fine she said. "No, I will not. Bhavya is also not there, I will not leave you alone he answered. "Omkaraji, believe me, the hospital staff is there right. Go, I will be okay she answered. "Are you sure? he asked. "Yes, a 100% sure, now go she said as he left.

"Ma'am, it's your time to sleep the nurse came in. "Oh yes okay she said and laid on her bed. The nurse turned the lights off. Just then there was a sound of someone's footsteps. "Who is there? she shouted. The footsteps kept coming closer "Who is there? She shouted again. She saw the intruder's face "what are you doing here? she was shocked.