PART TWELVE

Though it was a relief that he found her out after such a situation. It was good that Gauri was safe under his eyes but then too his heart knew that it was not that perfect. Things were going well but he wanted it to go so that Omkara would get a never ending happy smile on his chirraiya's face. He wanted the shine back in her eyes. He wanted the chirpiness back in her voice. He wanted her to speak as much as she can like she did before but right now what all he had in his arms was a crying broken girl, who expects nothing good for her now. 

"Gauri, bas.. Shhh he patted her head. "Sab.. hume... chod.. ke chale... jaate hain she said between her hiccups "Papaji.. ne bhi... hume ghar... "Shhh... koi kahin nahi jaega, Bhavya, Rudra aur main... hum yahin hain... he answered with assuring eyes. "Aap kahin nahi jaenge naa? her eyes were red. "Nahi, ab bas no more tears he smiled and wiped her tears with his hands.

Rudra on the other hand was finding everything about Bhavya. Every thing that he misses, every thing that he thought was just nothing or her over reaction. Though he knew that she too was an orphan and how were her parents killed but he wanted to know more about Sultan and her connection. Sultan, according to his detective was now in jail. The more surprising fact was that Sultan was actually a lady. Rudra knew that the damage he had done would be only mended when he takes the charge in his hands. But the one he was dealing with was just not that simple to handle. Well, he had selected a ACP and now he has to handle the police antics.

"Rudra... Rudra... Bhavya called out. "I didn't do anything he held her his hands up. "Not you... Actually... Voh... she stumbled. "What now? why aren't the problems ending. 

"Rudra... Omkara... he heard deep harsh voice calling their names. "Rudra... Omkara... The voice again called. "Sir, please don't shout. This is a hospital, we have patients the nurse rushed. "Shut up, you don't know who I am. I could easily turn this hospital close the voice shouted again. "Sir please maintain silence. I will get the people who you want to talk to the nurse answered. "Right now... I want to talk to Omkara and Rudra right now he barked. "Sir can you tell me the patient's name? she asked on the reception. "Gauri Kumari Sharma he said gritting his teeth. "Sorry sir, there is no such patient she answered. "Check Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi he ordered. "Yes sir, ward number 23 she answered as he started towards the room.

"Omkara... Rudra... he shouted again. "What are you all doing here? Rudra asked. Jhanvi rushed and hugged Rudra sobbing "Are you okay son?. He pulled himself back "I am fine, he answered sternly. "Where is the elder one? Tej shouted. "Mr Oberoi you would disturb bhabhi. Keep your voice down Rudra held the eye contact. "Oh... So that girl is now ruling your mind too he laughed.

"Tej uncle she.. he cuts Bhavya "Okay so you too found a prey huh... Have you both already planned to get my sons? Rudra's jaw clenched on this. "Mind your words, you are talking about my family and you are aware about what I can do for them he said in a firm angry tone. "Look, now because of you both little idiots.. My son is fighting me he told Bhavya.

"Mr Oberoi you are crossing your limits. And why am I talking about limits... you already have crossed much Omkara entered the conversation. "Omkara... How are you? Jhanvi turned to Om, but he decided to not to answer. "Om Ru.. How are you both Shivaay came in front. "How do we look to you? Omkara answered. "Om.. I am sorry but... I... I.. Shivaay could not find words. "Okay so I think you both solved your differences... Good, you both are alike.. he turned to enter the room. "Omkara listen Shivaay entered the room.

"Omkaraji kaun hai? Gauri rubbed her eyes finding both the brothers. "Bade bhaiya aap she tried to get up. "No... no need your bade bhaiya can wait. You need rest Omkara commanded. "Omkaraji voh bade bhaiya she turned to him. "Haan, sab aaye hain he answered. "Hume milna hai she tried to get up. "Dimag theek hai tumhara. Gauri they themselves disowned you. Shraad kiya tha tumhara how could she do that. 

"Omkaraji that is your family. That is our family she clasped his hand in hers. He closed his eyes and sighed on her words. "Oh look at this... Drama kab khatam hoga tumhara Tej entered the room. "Papaji namas.. he cuts her "Ho gaya yaa baaki hai? his words came again. "Humne kuch "chup... Bilkul chup... Main yahan apne bte she baat kar raha hun he shouted.

"Aur aap meri biwi se baat kar rahe hain Omkara turned. "Look because of you I have now again lost my son Tej shouted. "Par papaji humne toh... he cuts her again "Omkara bete... I am your father... I love you more than any body can... In fact your mom... She is been crying... Her health is deteriorating daily. "Oh really his eyebrows short up "I missed you too dad he hugged her crying. "I knew son you would come back to me his smile widened.

"This is what you assumed right? Omkara whispered in Tej's ears. "Huh? Tej asked confusingly. "This is what you thought when you came here right? That I would run to you saying oh my dear father... I missed you so much... Isn't that? he mimicked. "What are you saying? Tej knitted her eyebrows. "What am I saying? What are you saying? You knew that she is my love. You knew that I can't live without her. You knew that I cannot let her go. But still you threw her out like she was nothing; like... like she is just nothing. And the day you did that Mr Oberoi, you yourself broke even that little string that connected us. That day you didn't only pushed her out... You also mercilessly pulled my soul out from me. But why would you understand that he chuckled humourlessly "You never understood what love was. 

"Omkaraji vo aapke he cuts her "please he raised his forefinger to her "bas just rest. She followed but didn't took her eyes off them. 

Shivaay was trying to talk to Tej but it seemed as if he was not ready to listen. "No Shivaay... Don't... samjhana hai toh apne bhai ko samjhao. We need him more than that girl does he shouted again. Omkara's jaw clenched and he closed his eyes breathing heavily "you are not talking about any girl... You are talking about my wife... he shouted. "She is not... You didn't even married her by your will... Iss ladki nein khudko tumpe thopa hai Tej snapped. 

"Usse mere Khuda nein mujhe baksha hai... Voh mere Khuda kia manat hai... saans le raha Hun aaj to hiss liye kyun ki voh mere saath tab thi jab khud mera baap mere saath nahi tha... he again shouts. "Omkara you are talking to your father he cuts Tej "and you are talking about my Gauri... One more word and I bet I would rip you right here he moved closer shouting.

"Aaahhh Gauri shouted with pain. He rushed to her "what happened? he cupped her face. "My leg... It hurts aaah.. he pushed her blanket only to see a cut she must have got while running. "It's okay... I will call the nurse... every thing will be fine he assured her as she blinked her eyes in response. 

"Look how easily she is governing you Tej said. "Shivaay take your bade papa away... I don't want any disturbance for my family here Omkara answered. "Haan bhaiya, please leave... I cannot see anyone blaming them... They are more important to me than anyone it was Rudra this time. "Rudra tu.. he cuts Shivaay "bhaiya aapko bhabhi ki chinta nahi hogi par mujhe hai... She was the only one who was holding everything till O returned and I can't leave her when she needs us... So please leave us alone he joined his hands. 

They returned back while Tej was still not satisfied...

"Chalo let's get things packed Ghar jana hai Omkara said to Rudra. "Ghar... Kaunsa ghar both Gauri and Bhavya said in chorus. "Haan my dear girls Ghar... Ab get ready and Gauri no need to jump around.. You are hurt... I am calling nurses to help you he ordered. "Dekhlo yehi hota hai when you are tied with an Oberoi for life... she said. "Abhi toh shruwat hai he winked and moved with Rudra.