PART TEN

She heard someone coming towards her. She turned around “What are you doing here?” she asked. “Shocking isn’t it. Apne kahan socha hoga Gauriji ki aap mujhe dobara dekhengi” the man slowly moved towards her. “Get out from here right now or else you will regret” she shouted. “Hahahaha... I will regret, Gauriji. I can very well see who is going to regret this” he laughed hysterically.  “How come you are here?” she asked. “I came to take what is mine. What does that bloody Omkara Singh Oberoi thinks of him? He bardged into my marriage and took you..... What did he think... I will just look at the things going smooth? I will just let the things happen as they did? What does he thinks.... I will never try to take what I want? Never... never.... this will never happen... this is just never going to happen” he said. “But I said that I don’t love you... I love him... I was only marrying you for Richa... b..but she is married now” she answered trembling.

“But that was not I wanted... and you know that... At first I thought to just bed you and leave... But no, you had to be mean... you had to a bloody idiot...” he completed. “Just leave I said otherwise...” she was about to say “what will you do? What will you dio huh, tell me?” he smirked. “I will shout... I will call the hospital staff” she shouted. “Go, come on call the hospital staff” she was shocked. He his telling to call the hospital staff, what is wrong? “Doctor... doctor... security... is someone there” she shouted. “Don’t waste your energy Gauriji... you will get no one here. Sab so rahe hain” he smirked again. “What the hell are you talking?” she frowned. “What did you think? I will come here without preparations huh?” he started moving towards her.  “Don’t... just don’t move...” she warned him. “Ahaaan... kitna mazza aata hai when you see your most favourite prey fearing you like this” he laughed.

“Humare paas aane ki sochna bhi mat” she shouted. “Ohoo Gauriji... Maine kya kya socha hain you don’t even have an Idea about it” he moved more close. “Don’t dare to... I am warning you” she shouted again. “Warnings are only warnings now Gauriji... just wait and watch how futile your warnings will go” he said. He moved even more close and grabbed her hand which had injections in it. “Aaaaah” she shouted in pain. He removed the injections from her hand mercilessly as she shouted even more lour. “Leave me I said” she shouted and pushed him hard. He stumbled at first but controlled him. He immediately went to her and grabbed her hairs only to pull it hard. She shouted in pain, but there was no one to listen.

“Achcha hota naa ki pehle hi shaadi ke liye mann jaati... I would have left you that day... phir chali jaati apne Omkaraji ke paas.... Lekin nahi... aap toh uss Omkaraji se ‘pyaar’ karti hain naa” he said. “Leave me... “ she cried. “I am not going to leave you... before I would have left you... but now... you don’t know what all I have experienced... Sab bolte hain ki meri hone waali biwi mujhe chod ke bhaag gayi... mujhme hi kuch kami hogi....” he sounded mad. “Par aaj I will prove to the world that I am a man...” he announced. “No, not at all. You are never; you can’t be a man..... If you were then you would have fought with my husband... you are a loser... a bloody loser” she shouted.

His face became red with anger. “If I am talking to you nicely that doesn’t means you can say whatever you fell like... Understand.... you are coming with me and that’s final... that is what I want” he said gritting his teeth. “I am not... I am never coming with you” she cleared herself. “You don’t have a choice Gauriji... you have to come with me” he said holding her hand. He started dragging her outside. But this time she would not let the history repeat itself. This time there will be no other Kaali. Gauri is only Omkara’s and she will live with him and only him. She grabbed a vase kept on the side table and started hitting him with that. She hitted him three times when she saw him stumbling as he left her hand. Seeing the opportunity correct she started her footsteps faster as she could. “Ruk... maine kaha ruk” he shouted, but she kept running.

Omkara and rudra were driving to the restaurant. “Rudra, when the hell will we reach the restaurant” Omkara said frowning. “O, you are asking this question the fifth time now” Rudra narrowed his eyes. “We are driving I don’t know since how long. Where is the reataurant?” he shouted. “O, stop shouting. We are driving only since 10 minutes.... What should I do if this city does not has a proper restaurant near the hospital” Rudra argued. “You know what we could have ordered something” Omkara said. “Ordered what? Pizza... coz this is the only thing available here. And I am not going to eat pizza, you know that” Rudra answered. “For a day cant you actually leave your diet?” Omkara asked. “Nope, Bhavya hates that” Rudra said. “Whatever” Omkara rolled his eyes.

“Here, we reached the restaurant” they were near one of Bareilly’s top restaurants. “Where did you spot this one from?” Omkara asked. “Google baba, O” Rudra shrugged. They both went inside and ordered food. “Damn, doesn’t this place has something that can go with my diet” Rudra said. “Yeah, it has” Omkara said. “What?” Rudra asked. “Water?” he answered. “Anything hus... anything” Rudra rolled his eyes. “Just order fast. Gauri would be alone” he said. “Bhabhi will be alone or you are missing her?” Rudra teased him. “Just order” Omkara said smilimg.

“Sir your food” the waiter said. They started eating when suddenly Omkara felt his heart beating faster. As if his mind was facing a havoc; as if something is wrong; as if someone is shouting for him; as if someone needs him. “Gauri” he whispered. “Rudra, let’s go” he said standing up. “Yes, we will. Let’s just finish the food. We will go” Rudra answered. “No, right now... get up, we have to go right now” he ordered. “O, calm down. Let us finish, we will go” Rudra said. “I have to go right now... If you want to come it’s fine... If not... sit and eat” he said. “Okay, I am coming” Rudra said standing up. “Let’s go”.

They reached the hospital, only to find the staff unconscious. They rushed inside as they started waking people up. They found that one of the nurses appointed to Gauri drugged mixed something in their food. They immediately ran to Gauri’s room. It was a mess created there. The vase was broken, the drips were down and there was blood on the floor. Omkara’s heart sank as he saw blood on the floor. No, not again.... not once more... he can’t afford to lose her once more.... this can’t happen.

“Sir, please come here” one of the hospital ward boy called the doctor standing with them. They ran back to the hospital’s back gate. They saw a man with his back facing them, lying on the ground with his head blooded. The ward boys turned him around. Both the brothers were shocked to see him. “Yeh toh...” Rudra said, “...Ajay hai” Omkara completed. They saw some footsteps covered with blood going to the gate.

“Rudra come with me” Omkara ran with Rudra out of the hospital. They took their car and went to the road. “O, calm down.... control the speed” Rudra said. “Shut up... I don’t know where the hell she is and you are telling me to calm down” Omkara shouted. “I am just saying to control yourself. You cannot afford to lose your control right now” Rudra said calmly. “Just shut up Rudra....” he looked at him. “O, samne dekho” Rudra shouted. “Stop the car” he shouted again.