PART THIRTEEN

They were still in the hospital when the boys finally entered after a gap of long five hours. "Aa gaye aap? Batane ki zehmat karenge ki aap kahan gaye the?" Gauri asked them with furrowed bows. "Ji nahi... you will get to know when the time is right" he answered. He started packing up the leftover things as she simply say down looking at him in confusion. God knows what on Earth was this man thinking about but since it was Omkara, it was okay for her. She knew she could trust him with her life because since the time she left the Oberoi mansion the only thing she knew was that one day they will be back again and now they were.

"Achcha par yeh toh bataiye ki when is Rudy bhaiya planning to propose Bhavya?" she asked as he looked at her; shocked. "Kya? Aapko kya laga, aap hume batayenge nahi toh hume pata nahi chalega" she smirked. He came near her with his hands on his waist "Yeh jagga jasoos kabse ban gayi tum?". "Jabse humare jatadhari hippie Romeo ban gaye" she winked. "Achcha, main Romeo hun?" she nodded. "Toh meri Juliet, kya khayal hai agar main aaj Rudy aur Bhavya ko bhej dun. Hum yahin ruk jaate hain" he smirked this time. "Aur Kya karenge yahan?" she raised a bow.

"Vo jo chaand hai naa" he pointed to the sky "uske samne rahenge. Use mehsoos karenge. Ek dusre ko mehsoos karenge. Ek dusre ka saath hoga, raat hogi, baatein hongi" he was interrupted "sirf baatein?" she asked. "Kyun? Aapka koi aur irada hai?" he asked. "Ji nahi koi irada nahi hai" he answered as a sweet red colour crept her cheeks. He laughed.

Aap has kyun rahe hain?" she asked. "Kyunki hum ghar jaa rahe hain" he shrugged. "But I liked the idea of staying here for today" she said truthfully. "Chand kahin nahi jaa raha hai. And believe me ghar pe chand tumhe zyada achcha lagega" he smiled at her. "Hum mansion waapis jaa rahe hain?" she asked expecting a positive answer. "Hum Ghar jaa rahe hain" he just said this placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Arrey O, at least lock the door. Damn my virgin eyes" Rudra entered. Omkara sighed angrily while Gauri blushed. "Knock karna nahi seekha tune aaj tak? And what do you mean by virgin eyes?" he narrowed his eyes. "Nahin, mera matlab aaj tak aapko sirf bhabhi ke saath khada hote dekha hai. It's the first time I saw you... ahem ahem" he coughed. "Nikaljaa Rudy, otherwise..." before he could say anything Rudra moved out laughing.

"Pagal hai" Omkara moved to Gauri. "You didn't answer me. Rudy bhaiya bhavya ko kab propose kar rahe hain" she asked with a serious voice. "Sorry" he held her arms up "I can't tell you. I have promised Rudy" he completed. "Okay" she answered sighing.
"Par hum jaa kaha rahe hain?" Bhavya and Gauri both were desperate as both the boys were just smiling. "Bhaiya, ab Rudy toh kuch bata nahi rahe. Aap toh bata dijiye... please" she pleaded. "Rehne de Bhavya, koi fayda nahi hai. I already have tried lot" Gauri kept a hand on her shoulder passing a pointed look to Omkara.

They reached the gates when both the girls were blindfolded by their partners. "Hadd hai Rudra. Ab toh khol dijiye" Bhavya said tapping her legs on the ground. "Haan Omkaraji, ab toh khol dijiye" Gauri said in the same tone. "Tgodi der aur Mrs Oberoi" he answered chuckling. "Yahan desperation ke maare jaan nikal rahi hai... and you two are laughing" she sighed gaining another chuckling sound.

They felt the door of the house opening and entered the gates. They heard Omkara talking to someone when they felt two hands opening the blindfolds.

The lights first effected her eyes when after a few seconds she was finally able to look at the place "yeh toh...."

She heard Omkara talking to someone. "Thank you Mr Advay Singh Raizada. Itni short notice period aapne saare papers prepare karwa diye" he shook his hands. "No Mr Oberoi. I think this place is your home. I feel you deserve it more. Waise bhi I and my family are moving back" Advay smiled.

"You must be Gauri" she heard a female voice coming to her. "Hi, this is Chandni, Advay's wife" she greeted her with a hug. "I must say he loves you more than anything" Chandni complimented as a blush crept over Gauri's cheeks. "Thank you" she answered.
She walked to Omkara as he was handing a check to Advay. "30 crores" she was shocked at the amount. "Aapka pati ek artist hai Mrs Oberoi. Aur tumhari ek khushi iss 30 crore se zyada zaroori hai" he smiled at her as she smiled back.

Rudra dragged Bhavya out of the house with him. "Rudra, humara haath chodiye... Rudra.. Rudra" she tried to jerk his hands but the grip became tighter. "Nahi, not at all before you listen to me" he said. "Listen what, that I am just a selfish girl who used you... that I am..." she was interrupted "I love you" he said stopping the words from her mouth. "Wh.. what? "I love you" he answered.

Omkara and Gauri were just standing behind the bushes too keep a check that nothing goes wrong because eventually it was Rudra. And anything can go wrong.
Rudra kneeled down as Omkara too repeated the same. "Omkaraji yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?" she asked as the same statement was from Bhavya'side too..

"Iss zindagi nein gam ke siwa sirf tumhe diya hai
Maanta hun galtiyan bohot ki hain 
Par sirf ek ilteja hai
Agar yeh zindgi hai toh tera saath chahiye
Varna khuda se keh do ki yeh zindagi bhi apne paas rakh le"

Tears were in her eyes. As he herself kneeled down to his level.

"yeh zindagi aapki hai, yeh sasein aapki hai, yeh dhadkan aapki hai. Agar aap naa hote toh naa yeh zindagi hoti, naa sarin hoti aur naa Gauri hoti" she cupped his face "apne Omkaraji ke bina yeh Gauri kis kaam ki" both had tears. There was a feelings of satisfactory, a feeling of fulfilment, a feeling as if the only lost piece of their heart was now back to it's place. As if the broken soul had it's hopes. Hopes to live, hopes to love.

"Rudra yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?" Bhavya asked confusingly
"Naa main Shivaay bhaiya ke jaise tadi maar sakta hoon. Aur naa O ke jise shayari kar sakta hoon. Bas itna keh sakta hun ki jab tum nahi hoti toh bohot khaali lagta hai. Jaise kuch kho gaya ho. Jaise kuch chut gaya ho. Jaise kuch toot gaya ho. Mujhe pata hai ki maine galati ki thi. Par it's just like as if something inside is hurting. Something like a broken pieces is craving to be back again. I love you Bhavya. Nahi reh sakta tumhare bina" and he cried. Rudra Singh Oberoi cried.

"I love you too" she whispered. "what?" "I love you too idiot" she answered as he immediately hugged her.

"Ahem ahem'" Omkara interupted. "O, bola tha naa akela chod do thodi der" Rudra said in an irritated voice. "Ha... revenge" he laughed making the two girls laugh with him. "Ho gaya. If you are done laughing, let's move inside" he said marching in as Bhavya joined her.

"Omkaraji, thank you" Gauri held his arm. "Kyun?" he asked. "Fir being you" she smiled. "Tumne banaya hai iss Omkara ko" he pulled her into a hug.

If life stopped her, if the time ends, if the world retires. He would never even have a pinch of regret because he had his world, his Gauri in his arms for life

And it's a wrap... hope you all enjoyed the story...