Epilogue

[[A/N] when I started it; I did not know if it was important to write an epilogue or not and when I did; I did not had much time to think about it. I know it took me more than it should. But now since I have; here we go. I hope you loved the story. Enjoy]

She got up at her daily schedule; that she followed since she remembered. She got dressed and hurried down to the room that was really special for her. The room she had decorated herself; paying special attention to; her Shankerji's room; the pooja room of her house. She had always loved the essence that the room contained. That room had a special aura altogether; something that granted her peace.

"Hurry down everyone; the pooja is about to start" called Bhavya in her loud voice to each member that resided in the house. "And you think they will come down in a single call?" she asked. "Obviously not? How to you expect these papa Oberois to come and dress up early with the baby Oberois when he mumma Oberois are still downstairs?" Bhavya giggled. "Good girl; you are learning; I must say" she patted Bhavya's shoulders. "Four years are enough time to understand this" Bhavya huffed.

Six years had passed since she was separated from her love and the way he brought her back and the way he loved her all over again. Omkara Singh Oberoi; maybe anything to this world; but he had always made this house run as it should. Though he still does not takes any credits and gives all to his family; but it is his family who knows how important it is for them when he has a smile; because his smile is their strength. These four years had blessed her with a strong and a confident version of her husband. He had started rusting people; he had started forgiving people; he had started loving people.

"We are almost there I think; aren't we?" Annika asked. "I think so bhaujayee. I think we should head to wake our husbands up" Gauri smiled again. "Well I think so too. I don't think the boys will get up before some water splashes over their faces" Annika winked. "And before we drag them out of the bed; or probably kick them off?" Bhavya suggested. "Hey; don't do that. The last time you did; I remember Rudy Bhaiya had a sprain. He was in pain for hours" she reminded. "Who cares?" Bhavya shrugged. "Achcha? Mrs who cares. The last time I remember you eventually had a doctor called in the house" Annika raised a bow at Bhavya. "Yeah I remember; poor doctor" she giggled. "As if" Bhavya rolled her eyes.

"Come on Bhavya; it is not a crime to accept that you love him. You are married; for God's sakes" Annika said. "Well I do love him. It is just that if I tell him openly; you know how Rudra is; he would probably make an announcement to the whole world that I love him. Gosh that's embarrassing" this made her and Annika giggle. "T least you have a husband who will announce it to the world; mine on the other hand; took a whole week to just whisper that he loves him. Can you believe that; it was just a whisper?" Annika rolled her eyes. "I believe that" she raised her hand. "For mine; it takes him hours to say I love you. I mean; it is just there words aren't they?" she shrugged.

Just then Bhavya looked at her watch "Bhabhi it is just fifteen minutes to eight; let's head upstairs; I think we have to get them up" both the others nodded and they headed to their respective.

Well; as people say; the Oberoi brothers cannot be separated; and that was what happened. It was Shivaay who initiated the series of sorries and then the others followed. They just decided to leave everything in the past and head to a new life; together as a family; that he knew she wanted and he did to take another thought to give her that; and she knew he loved her that much to forgive anyone that she trusts. She was happy now; satisfied with what she had or much better to say; by what he had given her.

He brought her back from Bareilly with as much as respect she or any girl would want. He helped her out of those haunting memories of losing her life and most importantly losing him. She was free of any doubt that anything wrong would happen; or else even if it did come; they will make it together through it. The believe that he gave her; was the best gift that she had from anyone; and that was what she wanted from him.

She clicked the door open of er room and found both the father daughter cuddled with each other. "This thing was something she always had imagined in her life. She sat down beside her daughter and slowly patted her shoulders "get up baby girl. Maa has just talked to Donald ducky; he is waiting for his bath". "Maa just ten minutes" Anaya snuggled closer to her father's chest. "No; it is already past the time, baby girl; get up get up getup" she helped her get up and get brushed. She prepared her bath and made her sit inside the bath tub with the level of water she thought was perfect.

"Omkaraji get up" she leaned down on his side of the bed. "Ten minutes Gauri" he snuggled close to his pillow. She shook her head with a smile. Both of them were too similar. "Get up; everyone is waiting for us downstairs" she got a 'mm' in an answer. "Omkaraji get up" she patted his shoulders.

Suddenly she felt herself pulled on the bed with her waist covered with his hands "it is good now" Omkara whispered. "Leave me; we are getting late and Anaya must be coming out anytime" she said. "So? We are her parents; there is nothing wrong" she shook her head again. "You are pathetic" she stated. "Well; thank you" he said.

"Omkaraji get up already; we will be late" she tried to get his hands off but nothing helped. "Leave even trying you won't be able to get away from me baby" he winked and she rolled her eyes. "Get up. I am telling you the last time" he nodded in no. "Okay then" she picked up the jug kept the side table and poured all of the water on him "what the..." she laughed and got off him. "As if" her laughter increased. "Oh you don't know how much I love challenges" he smirked and pulled her to his chest. He dipped his head and was about to kiss her

"Maa; I am done. Dadaa where is maa?" Anaya furrowed her bows. "Right here" she voiced out. "Dadaa is so big; maa wasn't visible" Omkara sighed. "Dadaa; what are you doing? " Anaya asked in a meek voice. "Now explain" he laughed and placed his forehead on hers. "Talking princess" he answered his daughter looking in her eyes. "Can I join?" Anaya asked. "Offcourse" he lifted his daughter up.

This was his family; the family that made him what he was today. The family that taught him that life is worth living; happily that life is worth fighting for and winning every battle for them.

Silent readers do HIT the LIKE tab