PART ELEVEN

Omkara first time ever in his life was driving like a crazy jerk. He didn't even  cared about the traffic signals and barged them. His speed was ruthless and all he was able to sense was that his love was in danger and he. Needs to rescue her anyhow. She needs him the most right now a she needs to get to her as soon as possible. He can't manage to loose her again. The last time already took his breath away from him and if something happens to her right now he would never be able to handle himself.

His cell phone was ringing continuously and the caller id had Shivaay' on it. It was ringing since a long time and an annoyed Rudra picked it up. "JI bhaiya he spoke hesitantly. "Rudra how are you both? Shivaay's voice seemed soft. "We are okay he answered. "When are you two returning home? Shivaay asked. "It is not home now bhaiya, both the places are just mansions. Yours is only for your family and the other is for Mr Tej Singh Oberoi. Now please excuse us my bhabhi needs mesaying this he hung up not wanting any other requests or explanations.

"O, drive slow please the speed was hell dangerous as if all the marks would break. "Rudra I said up, God knows where the hell is she and how is she and you are telling me to go slow. And my family wants me back, reason the family business needs a heir of Oberoi empire. I just don't understand what the hell is wrong with my fate? Why do always I loose her his voice was loud as he slammed the steering wheel hard.

Rudra shifted his gaze to the front mirror of the car as his eyes widenedO stop the car... I said stop the car he screamed as Omkara immediately pushed the break. "What?!he screamed in frustration. "Look Rudra pointed near a tree as they saw a girl trying to hide herself behind it trembling.

Both the brothers got out of the car and moved towards the trees. Omkara gently placed his hand her shoulder as she shouted "please leave me, I didn't do anything please the girl voiced.

"Gauri Omkara's voice soften as he called her name. "Maine kuch nahi kiya she was still scared to open her eyes. "Gauri its me Omkara, your Omkara he spoke softly. She turned to him and immediately hugged him tightly crying her heart out. "Shhh... Main aa gaya hun naa... Kuch nahi hoga... He gently caressed her hair. "Hum bohot dar gaye the... Voh Aj... Ajay she hiccupped between her sobs. "I know... I know that... I saw the hospital he answered. "I didn't do anything... He came ... I was scared she spoke. "You don't need to justify your Gauri... I know about that bas***d... he answered her. "Haan bhabhi, we all know about that idiot that bloody... he was interrupted "Gauri, let's go Omkara said. "I will not... I can't... I am scared she hugged him even more tightly.

He held her shoulders and placed some distance between them "listen I love my Gauri, the Gauri who was able to fight with any problems coming on her and her loved ones alone. I love the Gauri who is dabbang enough to make her life alone. I love the Gauri jo saari problems ko ek jhaap mein deewar she sata deti hai she giggled at the last statement. "So come with me and face that bas***d. Remember that I am with you always she found her confidence in his eyes and nodded in agreement. 

They drove to the hospital with Omkara sitting with Gauri in his arms and Rudra driving as he called Bhavya to handle FIR.

They reached the hospital meeting Bhavya and her assistants. They took Gauri to her room which was not settled properly. Omkara helped her to bed as he started moving out "aap kaha jaa rahe hain she held his hands in hers tightly. "Bas aa raha hoon biwi... I am here in the hospital itself he pecked her cheeks and moved out.

He went to Bhavya "Bhavya, I want to finish all this as soon as possible. End the story of both the bas***ds he said. "Yes bhaiya, I am trying my best possible. Don't worry I will not let them Rome alone ever she answered. "Thank you and please if you can sum it up soon he asked. "I will try my best she smiled and went to the other officers. 

God only knows what happens every time he visits this city. Bareilly had always given him roller coaster experiences every time he visited here. It is just impossible for him to forget this city. This city has given him his life, his love, his Gauri but the then this same city has snatched many and many things from her. She has lost many things and specially her mother. Wait her mother... She still didn't talked about it... Why didn't she tell him? He rushed to her room for the talk.

He saw her playing with the flowers kept on the side table. "Gauri he called out. "Ji she turned to him. "Tumhari maa he spoke softly as her eyes started becoming wet. "Humne aapko bohot baar phone kiya Omkaraji par aap shayad busy the she whispered. "I am sorry mujhe tumhare saath hona chahiye tha aur main... he held her hands in his "I am sorry Gauri he said.

She had only tears in her eyes. Her mother, her death, her funeral, she was shouting, crying like crazy calling his name at the peak of her voice. She wanted him, she needed him, but he was not there. She broke down when her mother left her... When she was pleading people to not to take her mother away.

"I pleaded them to not to mention take her away. I was begging her to open her eyes par usne apni aakhein nahi kholi Omkaraji. She left me, she left me alone. And I was not even there when she breathed her last. The bus was late and I couldn't reach on time. Richa told me that she was crying to meet me when she was struggling for breath. She was cr...crying Omkaraji... Maa ro rahi thi... Kis kaam ke bachche hain hum agar humari maa ko hum uske akhri waqt mein bhi hum uske saath nahi the... Kisi kaam ke nahi hain hum Omkaraji... Ki..si...kaam ke nahi hain she cried placing her head on her knees.

"Nahi Gauri... It's not your fault... It was never your fault. It was just fate... Don't curse yourself... You are not at fault he went near her but she was still sobbing 

"Look at me Gauri he said but no response. "Gauri please look at me she then moved her chin up to face him. He slowly cleared her tears with his fingers "shant ...please don't cry... he said. She hugged him tight "maa kyun chali gayi Omkaraji... Kaali waapis kyun aaya... Ajay ne hum are saath hi eisa kyun kiya... Kya galati hain humari... Humare saath hi kyun... she cried harder. 

He had no answers to this... What would he say when he himself was once the reason for her sorrows ... When he himself had made her cry many times... When he was once responsible for her tears in many many ways.