PART 5

"Gauriii..." he entered the room and saw his little chiraiyaa tied to two poles; one hand being tied to right one and next to the other. Her legs were chained, eyes swelling as if she only cried since long. Her clothes were dirty, but thankfully nothing has happened till now... But he could not free her. He was shocked to see her in such a state... His dabang chiraaiya, his life, his heart was now struggling under chains. And he here could not do anything... but to see her in this state. He wanted to console her but could only see tears flowing from her eyes. His heart broke and he landed to the ground on his knee helplessly.

"O, where is bhabhi?" Rudra entered the room. Omkara pointed towards a screen kept just in front of the door. "Bhabhi... How come... but we thought" he could not imagine anything like this in front of his eyes. "Rudra, you found Gauri bhabhi right" Bhavya dropped inside but the same shock hit her too. "But... how is this possible?" she too could not understand this. Everything was visible, everything was in front of their eyes but they could just see... just helplessly watch their dearest in such a state.

Suddenly his phone rang and a much known voice came in. "What do you all think...? It is this easy to take kaali's chiraaiya out of his cage. You were successful once but this time... anhaan Kaali's chiraiyya will not get anyone to fly away with... Shehri babu, hume aapka hi intezaar tha... And now I will do what I have to and you will just see it happening". "Kaali if anything happened to her... I will tear you in pieces he shouted. "Cheekho... Chillao... Tadpo yehi toh main dekhna chahta tha. How happy will I be seeing you in this state... Aaah what a brilliant experience it will be. Look at her isn't she beautiful... And uff hotness at its peak" he slowly moved his finger on her face makingher jerk away. "Kaali don't touch her..." he shouted. "Omkaraji... where are you... save me please... save me from this monster ple..ee...ee..se" she cried. "Gauri... main aa raha hun... I will save you... don't ..." and before he could complete "Kyun bechari ko jhuthi tassali de rahe ho... It is all the matter of time Omkara... That was yours and this is mine"

"Bhaiya talk to him... at least three minutes more... we need to find his location" Bhavya spoke in a whisper. "What the hell do you want kaali?" he said. "I already got what I wanted, now all what I want to see you crying when I will bite her from head to toe" he grinned. Omkara's level of patience was crossing but he knew he had to stay calm for his love. "Kaali take anything you want but leave her" he pleaded. "Tadpo Omkara aur tadpo... This is what I want... This is what I need... Aaah, today indeed will be the best day of my life... Meri chiraiyya mere pinjre mein and you will be crying" he said. "Leave her Kaali, otherwise..." He stopped. "Otherwise what? You will not be even able to see her after today... Aaj dekhlo kyunki aaj ke baad voh kisi ko apna muh dikane ke laayak bhi nahi rahegi" he said. "Kaali... Main tujhe..." before he could complete "Bhaiya, it's done... I have found out" Bhavya said. "I am coming kaali..." He replied. "This is what I want... come and see her as I claim every part of her body... Aaah she would be so delicious" he said. "Kaali..." he shouted but the call was disconnected.

"O, calm down please... nothing will happen to her... we will save her" Rudra tried to comfort him. "She was crying Rudra... She was crying... I promised her happiness... I promised her safety, care, love and respect but... I am so useless" he hit his seat hard. "Calm down, O... You have to save her... she believes in you and for her you have to believe in yourself" Rudra said. "Yes, bhaiyaa... We have to be brave... she needs us right now" Bhavya supported Rudra's statement.

"The signals were coming from here" Bhavya pointed to an under constructed building which named 'Oberoi constructions' and that shocked both the men. "Oberoi constructions, O how is this possible? It is our building and Kaali is using it" Rudra was confused. "I don't know Rudra, all the papers were with Shivaay..." he said. "But before he left, he gave all the property to dad and us" Rudra said. "That means Mr Oberoi knew this..." He was shocked. He knew his father didn't like Gauri but he will do something like this was not ever in his imaginations. "Bhaiya we need to go" Bhavya said bringing both of them into senses, and the trio rushed upstairs in search of Gauri.

"Gauri, Gauri..." he shouted. "Gauri bhabhi... Where are you...?" Both Bhavya and Rudra too searched for her. "Where is she?" he shouted. "We will find her Bhaiya... the police team is also finding her.." Bhavya said.

"Oh my my... look who is here... toh Omkaraji aa hi gye" all the three heard him. "Who are you finding...? Oooh Gauri... But how can you take my chiraaiya?" he said. "Even once now did I hear my chiraaiya from your mouth kaali... I swear I will tear your mouth apart" he was shaking with anger. "Itnaaa gussa... How precious and tasty she would be that the great Mr Omkara Sibgh Oberoi is ready to tear me apart for her... Uff I can't wait" he said again laughing.

"Kaali..." Saying this Omkara hit kaali hard on his face making him fall on the ground. He was going to attack him once more when all kaali's men held his arms making it impossible for him to move. And not only he was the one captured but Bhavya and Rudra too couldn't move. "Leave me" they screamed. Kaali's men were there all over that floor of the building, making it difficult even for the police force to come to their rescue.

"Kaali... I will not leave you alive" he said. "Look at this love... Love for his wife... kahaan dekhne ko milta hai eisa pyaar aaj kal... He loves that woman so much till now when anytime she would be mine" he again laughed. "Kaali... You dare not..." he shouted again. "Say something new... I have been listening this all the while" he said.

"Hands up" finally the police force reached the floor where all three of them were. Omkara, Rudra and Bhavya fought amd hit each goon so hard that they were not even able to stand up. Omkara reached kaali's collar "You touched my wife... you to held her captive... you wanted to... Kaali now you will pay for everything" saying so he started hitting Kaali hard... As hard as he could. He was still laughing "Your chiraiyya flew away from you" Omkara he said. "What do you mean?" Omkara asked. "She already committed suicide before I would touch her" he again laughed. Omkara was shocked... He stood still as if his senses stopped working.

"O, let's go find bhabhi Rudra" shouted bringing him back to his senses. And both the brothers ran inside a half constructed pathway.

"Gauriii" he shouted as he saw the almost lifeless body of his chiraiyaa lying on the floor with blood flowing from her left wrist. He ran towards her and sat down holding her close to his heart "Humne kaha tha naa, hume aapke alawa koi chu bhi nahi sakta hai Om..ka..ra..ji". "Gauri open your eyes... open your eyes please... Rudra call the ambulance" he shouted as he carried her in his arms out of the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done for this one... Hope you all like it... do leave your votes, views and comments.