Love and War

* Itachi's POV*
The date at the festival was fun. I've never seen (Y/N) so happy and peaceful, Aiko was having fun as well. We ended up staying until the fireworks show which made Aiko happy, she clapped and coo'ed(?) at the fireworks. I held both of them close as we walked back to the hideout, Konan was being carried by leader. Aiko was asleep before we reached the hideout. (Y/N) was starting to fall asleep, I chuckled at her behavior and picked her up. I carried both babies to her room. I placed (Y/N) down on the bed.
I gave Aiko a good night kiss on the forehead and placed her in the crib. I walked out of the room and walked to my bedroom, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped and slipped in once the water was warm enough, I let out a sigh of relief.

*The Next Morning Itachi's POV*
I woke up with something on top of my chest, I rubbed my eyes and looked down. "Aiko What are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked. I sat up or at least tried to sit up but something held me down, I turned to look and there was a sleeping (Y/N). "That's how you got here, huh?" I said to the giggling baby. I removed (Y/N)'s arms and got out of the bed with Aiko. I walked to the kitchen with her, Konan squealed at the baby or at the sight of me being shirtless, I shrugged and continued to make breakfast. Since Aiko can't have solids yet she gets bottles of milk, I set her down on the high chair and gave her milk. I turned around to make (Y/N) and myself breakfast.

Orochimaru entered the kitchen and that angered Aiko, she threw her bottle at him. I turned around and saw the angry little baby, "Aiko Luna you do not throw things at people" (Y/N)'s stern voice broke out. Aiko had tears in her eyes, I gave her a new bottle.
"Drink this, don't throw it" I said to her. I gave her a small bowl of soft cookies that she could suck on. Aiko giggled and played with cookies. I continued to cook and keep an eye on Aiko who was ignoring (Y/N).

Later that day I was dragged into Leader's office along side Orochimaru. Pein looked up from his paperwork, looking at us.
"I'm sending you two on a mission, you'll be leaving right now" he said. Pein handed us the scroll and let us go. I got my cloak and played with Aiko who looked sad that I was leaving, "I'll be back okay? Your 'Tachi will return" I said and poked her forehead. I gave her back to (Y/N) but she squirmed in her grasp and cried. "Deidara! Come here!" I yelled and the blonde male came.
"Yes? What do you need, Un?" He asked.
"Make little explosions for Aiko, she likes fireworks" I said. Deidara nodded and pulled out his clay. I walked over to the entrance of the hideout and (Y/N) followed with a sad aura around her. I turned to her "Yes?" I asked.
"Why does she love you so much?" She whined. "It's not fair I'm the one that loves her and found her" she added.
"She doesn't like Orochimaru and you punished her for hurting him, she's all little upset with you" I replied and she pouted.
"But Itachi! I don't want her to be a mean child!" She argued.
"(Y/N) she'll forgive you in time" I replied. "Now I have to go on a mission"I said and poked her forehead.

Orochimaru and I have been walking for a while, I can feel his glare.
"Something wrong?" I questioned.
"Hmm? Nothings wrong" he replied. I continued to walk in silence keeping track of how many times he stared at me within in a minute. So far this is getting annoying, my time with him will be short. I could trap him in a Genjutsu or say something went wrong on the mission and he died, well that would be a little suspicious so it's a no go. I just need to focus on this mission, I need to breathe and focus on what I need to do. I'll work to be the best that I can, not only for myself but for (Y/N) if she chooses me. It has to be natural not forced, forced love isn't right. I decided to take a small lunch break, we've been traveling for hours on end. I walked some more to find a small cafe to eat and rest, not many know of us yet so there's no need to hide my true identity.

I sat against the wall of the shop with my Dangos and tea in hand, I used one of my crows to spy on Orochimaru. "Hm, Kabuto is with him. Interesting" I said to myself. I lightly smirked what could the grey haired assistant want. Oh I know, they'll be planing my downfall. I laughed lightly to myself, that's never gonna happen. I glanced around, I could sense something was going to happen. I stood and threw my trash away, I walked down the path. I could see him walking towards me, I smirked and continued to walk down the path ignoring the slight glare of his golden yellow eyes.

The surrounding forests went quiet, the ominous feeling of betrayal was present. The distance between us was growing smaller and smaller as we walked towards each other, I slid a Kunai up my sleeve. I needed to protect myself from any surprise attacks he may think I'll let happen, he looked up at me but just continued to walk towards me. The sound of our sandals hitting the ground took over as the only sound present. I had a gentle heart beat nothing was going to end me, I'll give a fight if I have to.

We passed by each other, making it look like we passed right through one another. I walked another few steps before something wrapped around me, I froze in place as his snake was wrapped around me.
"Itachi do you know the secret to eternal life?" He asked me. "I don't know it either yet, that's why I need a new body to link me to eternal life" he added. Orochimaru raised me up off the ground.
"You know that your problem is? It's greed" I replied. Orochimaru leaned forward and gasped, it finally hit him huh. I released the snake around me as he became paralyzed.
"How did I fall victim to a paralyzing jutsu" he stated. "What amazing visual powers, Magnificent!" He added. I rolled my eyes and smirked at him.

"What do you plan to gain from this?" I asked. "You'll never gain the power you want, your greed for a human lacks" I added. I had orochimaru where I wanted him, I quickly moved to cut his hand. Kabuto threw some shurinkens(?) at me and I jumped out of harms away. "Lord Orochimaru! We'll get you healed" he shouted. Paper bombs surrounded me and I jumped out of the way. I jumped down in front of them and smirked.
"Orochimaru you'll never win" I stated. Kabuto raised a Kunai to attack me but I shoved him into the ground, walking over him to be faced to face with Orochimaru. I made him look at me, his hard glare having no affect on me. "No matter what you do, I'm not giving up without a fight. You wanna play dirty let's play dirty" I said.
"Itachi, I will always get what I want" he said with a smirk.
"Orochimaru you must not underestimate me" I replied. "I'll prove just how powerful and deadly I can be, when it comes to the ones I love".
"Itachi getting rid of you isn't my only goal, I can use your body and your powers to get what I want" he said.
"If you want my body you have to be stronger" I replied. I released the Genjutsu and he tried to attack me but I jumped out of his reach.

I hit him on the back and held one of his arms behind his back. I held the Kunai against his neck.
"Let me say this again" I stated. "Orochimaru you'll never win against these eyes" I finished and activated my Sharingan. I walked away leaving the Snake Sannin(?) and his assistant on the ground behind me. I gathered the information I needed and now I know I have to prepare for war. Winning (Y/N)'s love will be one of my biggest accomplishments, I will do anything in my powers to protect her and Aiko. I walked towards our targeted village, I'm going to finish this mission successfully.

*I finally UPDATED!!! I took some inspiration from the scene, not everything is word for word*