Three days later and a choice

*your pov*
It was finally time for my plan to go into action, my heart hurt at the thought that I would be breaking someone's love, BUT I couldn't wait to be free from the path that I was given, to start over and become something greater. I needed to decide if I would take Itachi's hand or Orochimaru's. That was what tortured me for the past three days, I still haven't came up with my final decision. One path would lead me to a new life in a new village but the other would lead to a path of mystery.

The day has come, we talked to Tani and she seemed to be on board with the whole plan, pushing through the torture and starvation Pein, ruled for her. She truly did seem to care for Hidan and it seemed like she wasn't going to let him get into trouble because of her past and mistakes. She wanted a life with him and he wanted a life with her. Convincing Hidan to leave this organization, in which he grew to enjoy all of the free sacrifices he could make to his God, but he stopped once he realized he loved her.

Convincing Konan to leave was another challenge, she wasn't as on board as the other two, she didn't want to leave her unborn child's father. She loved Pein with all her heart but sadly things do change, feelings change and she had to make a decision on what was best for the small unborn child. I knew leaving the man that meant the world was going to be tough for her, I couldn't imagine a world where I woke up everyday and the one I love wasn't there. Konan was a lot stronger then myself, she can pull through.

It was currently the afternoon, my plan was going to take action. Itachi was going to wait for me with the children, Tani and Hidan were going to take the pathway with us, but they were going to change their path halfway, going to their new destination, The village hidden in the steam, Hidan's birth village. Tani and Hidan planned to live there peacefully in the shadows. Orochimaru on the other hand was waiting for me and the children at the small village where I met him, and he gave me the ultimatum. It was time for me to decide.

I walked outside with Tani and Hidan, Konan was going to be leaving later, she needed to act tough, I told her where to go and who was going to help her. Itachi would walk with her, until she felt safe enough to separate. Tani and Hidan decided to go ahead of me while I decided what I wanted and where I wanted to go.

If I went left I would be with Orochimaru and help him on the path that he wanted to take, wether I agreed with his methods of training or getting information that I was something I'd have to either get used to or change.

If I went straight, I would be with Itachi and the children. I would be helping him restore his honor in the village he once called home. I would be helping him live the life he should have, a nice family, taking care of his younger brother. Restarting their lives in a place that was home.

What should I do, where should I go? Left or straight.

What path does (Name) take? Final three chapters coming soon!