Epilogue

It's been six months since you've made your choice to live your life with the one man that stole your heart, you look back on that day as if it happened just yesterday that you faced the difficult choices. Your life has gotten better and more manageable for the most part, it wasn't easy adjusting to your new lives at first but as the days went on it was more easier for the both of you. You truly did love your new life with your man but sometimes you couldn't help but think would your life be better or different?

*Life with Itachi*

Life with Itachi was sweet, he talked to the village elders and Hokage and managed to get himself a ANBU(?) job, staying in the shadows of the village while you stayed home and helped with the raising of Sasuke and the three infant children. Sasuke of course was rather angry with his brother for showing up after killing his whole clan! After talking with the Hokage, they decided to tell Sasuke the truth but have the truth and the whole incident covered up and sealed inside of mind, fearing that he might attack the leaf or leaf leaders for revenge.

Your Shinobi career didn't falter because of the children you had to raise, no you offered to be on the reserve and only be used when absolutely needed. You didn't mind one bit as you preferred to have it this way, staying home and working in a small Cafe was perfect you'd be at work in mornings, off in the afternoons by the time Sasuke was done with Ninja academy. Making dinner by the time Itachi was off and home. Being apart of a family was a dream come true, you truly loved your peaceful life, nothing could change it.

*life with Orochimaru*

Life with Orochimaru was another story, he was so focused on being immortal and searching for answers about life, he truly seemed madly in love with his experiments and the science behind them, but you fought for your love and your right be at his side time and time when the female pupils got a little brave and wanted to mark their territory, Orochimaru lived for seeing you go into a blinding fit of jealously and rage, it truly surprised him, with how much you cared. When he cared so little about you, often forgetting to spend time with you.

You shook off those feelings of neglect and often found comfort in being with the others in the base really making friends with the sound four and trying to help them hone in on their powers. Often scolding them like children when they did something wrong on a mission, something Orochimaru praises them for but you don't see it that way. You often tend to the clean ups around the base when an experiment goes wrong, trying to talk to that man is a death wish. He's just so driven and focused on reaching his goals, he might as well just lose you in the process.