The art of betrayal

• Tani's POV•
Hidan and I were laying in bed after one of our many rounds of intimate fun. I could feel the eyes of someone on me, I gently shook Hidan awake.
"What the fuck is going on?" He asked wiping the sleepiness from his eyes.
"Hidan, baby it's time you went back" I said. "I have to be at work soon and I don't want you to be here alone"
"Already? Fuck I wanted to fuck you one more time" he stated. I gently rolled my eyes.
"You knows, maybe if you are a good boy I'll give you more then normal" I said with a smirk.
"Oh Fuck?! Are you serious! Damn I knew I picked the right one!" He said with a shit eating grin. I giggled and covered myself with a silk robe. I kissed him on the lips one last time before getting his clothes.

"Be safe?" I said to him once he was out of the house.
"Of fucking course I'll be safe, remember I'm fucking immortal!" He stated. I smiled and kissed him once again.
"I know but I can't help but worry about you" I said, it wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't all the truth. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.
"Don't worry babygirl, no one will fucking hurt me!" He stated. Hidan walked away and I shut the door, walking back to my kitchen and opening the back door.
"It's such a drag seeing you with him" he said with a sigh tossing out his used cigarette.
"I know baby, but I've been assigned this mission from Lord Third and I can't say no" I replied.
"I know but do you have to be so intimate with him? I'm supposed to be the only man touching you like that" he spat with jealousy.
"Come on then baby, show me who I belong to" I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. As the kiss grew heated we made it to the couch and began our fun.

Messy hair and messy clothes was all that we reduced to. "Do you have anymore information on the organization?" He asked lighting a cigarette.
I nodded before speaking "They are said to be getting information on the tailed beast, and are using bounty hunting as a way to get money" I replied.
"Interesting. Do you know how many members? Names?" He asked, taking out a scroll to write this down.
"There's currently eleven of them, I don't know all their names but I can give you a few names. There's Itachi Uchiha, Kisame of the seven swords, Orochimaru, Zetsu a spy, and Hidan" I replied.

After talking for a few hours it was dawn and it was time I sent him off, he sent the scroll way to lord third incase someone was watching. I couldn't help but feel as if something watched me, I know for a fact that Hidan won't let anyone hurt me but I can't be too sure. I decided to take a shower, and after my shower I napped.

*Hidan's POV*
After the bitch and I fucked I went back to the base were leader was waiting for me. "What the Fuck is going on?" I asked. Leader sighed and ushered me into the main conference room, pictures scattered the table.
"What the Fuck is this?" I yelled.
"It seems as if your girl caught the eyes of a leaf Shinobi" Pein spat. "I have Zetsu bringing her and some more hard evidence here" he continued.
I couldn't believe my eyes, my bitch was a traitor!
"I don't believe my bitch would do this! They must have something over her!" I yelled.

Soon the plant bastard arrived with an unconscious Tani, everyone was around for her trial. (Y/N) and Konan seemed more heartbroken about this, I was too but I was more angry then sad. Why didn't my bitch tell me she was being watched! I could have taken care of them!
"Tani!" Pein's voice broke out, waking her up. She looked so confused and upset that she was surrounded. Tani's eyes locked into mine and my heart hurt, what did she do to me.
"Y-Y-Yes?" She stuttered out shaking in fear. I stepped closer to her but Kakuzu held me back shaking his head.
"This has to happen" he stated.
"Like hell it does! You don't even know if she's innocent!" I yelled. Pein turned around a glared at me, I felt all my fighting will drain out of me as I leaned against the wall.

"If that is your real name! You have been found giving information to the leaf village! That is a major crime against this organization and there for you must pay for your crimes with your life!" Pein yelled. Tani shook in fear, tears coming out of her eyes.
"Don't you have something to say?" Pein questioned. Tani remained quiet, leader didn't like that and approached her, pulling her hair to force eye contact.
"Y-Y-You don't understand" she muttered.
"Understand what? That you are a no good spying whore?" Pein yelled and slammed her to the ground, her head bounced off the ground.

Tani weakly held herself up, looking at him with a glare. That's my bitch! Give it to him!!
"My mother was brutally killed by a leaf Shinobi when I was young, I grew up wanting revenge on the leaf village, still do but that's not the case. I became a leaf Shinobi in hopes of finding out who did it. I haven't had much luck finding them so I moved out of the village and decided to do my own thing. That's when I met you all, my first real friends. I wanted to hide who I was so I wasn't found out and made the enemy" she said.
"It's a little to late for that, and it doesn't make any sense as to why the leaf Shinobi was seen leaving your home!" Pein yelled.
Tani grew angry, "You SPIED ON ME! What have you seen! If you must know that leaf Shinobi is the only person who will lead me to the truth! No other Shinobi bothered to help not even my brother! So if I have to sleep with someone to get information I will!" She yelled.

Pein sighed and kicked her around "Good luck seeing that Shinobi or the sunlight again, Clear out!" He yelled and turned to walk away. Everyone followed him out, I stayed and came closer to the cell, she was battered and bruised. I reached for her, "Babygirl why didn't you tell me? I would have fucking helped you find out who killed your mom" I said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Hidan this was my battle, I can't have my prince throw himself into a battle that he doesn't belong in. I just need to do this so I can get clarity" she said.
I smirked at her "What kind of prince would I be if I didn't throw my life away for my damsel in distress" I replied. I opened the cell and walked in.

I sat on the ground untying her from the binds "Babygirl, you did nothing wrong. Okay maybe keeping this from your boyfriend who could have had his partner look into this, would have not been the best idea but I can promise you I will help you and get you out of this" I said. I held Tani against my chest and held her tightly, enjoying her comfort.
"Absolutely not! She is to remain here as a prisoner!" Pein yelled. "Who knows what she's been telling that leaf Shinobi!"
"Leader! She isn't like this! My babygirl would never do this!" I yelled.
"Well she already has! Word is starting to get out about our organization and it's all her doing! Leave me and her now!" He yelled.
I stood up in front of her, "No!"
"Hidan leave now! Or I'll make you leave!" He yelled. Tani stood up and pushed me forward
"Hidan go, I'll be okay!" She said.
I left the cell room and headed up to the main rooms.

Screaming could be heard all through out the base, my heart hurt. I sat on the couch with my head in between my legs, clutching my hair and shutting my eyes.
"Damn I've never seen Hidan this worked up before" Kisame said.
"Of fucking course I'll be worked up over it! I love the bitch!" I admitted and stormed off.
I reached my room and sat on my bed, babygirl I'm sorry! The screaming soon stopped, he must be down with her now. My babygirl didn't deserve this, I know she didn't. Why didn't I stop this.