I choose you, Orochimaru

I decided to go left and give him a chance. Maybe I'll learn a few things from him, I just don't want to end up regretting anything anymore. I needed to trust myself and fully be honest with him, if I wanted this relationship to be anything more then what we are. Choosing Orochimaru meant leaving Aiko and the twins, leaving Konan and Tani. My two friends, leaving Itachi Someone I grew to love and enjoy being with. My heart threw me through the ringer as I fallen for them both and I knew I couldn't have them both.

Choosing one over the other had to be a really hard decision, the final decision to rid me of the pain and stress my heart caused me. I really hoped I chose correctly but I followed my heart so that should be the answer right? My heart longed for Orochimaru, I chose to be with him so that's the correct answer. So why do I feel so lost and sad? Is it because I lost my friends in the process? I lost people close to me, before so why did it hurt so much to leave them without a goodbye.

I walked to the village, where Orochimaru said he'd be waiting for me. I couldn't help but cry as I saw him there, he stood in the exact spot I last saw him in.
"Princess what's wrong?" He asked. I ignored him and just hugged him, crying out in pain and happiness. He didn't leave me, he waited. He's not a bad guy after all.
"Thank you!" I said once I calmed down and looked at him.
"Thank you for what?"
"For being here, I thought you would have been long gone before I got here, I'm really happy for it"

Orochimaru held my face in his hands, smiling down at me. A glint in his eyes told me everything I needed to know, he truly cares for me.
"I'd never leave without you princess" he spoke and held me close. Letting me cry out, my emotions just all hit me and I lost the battle at containing them.
"I'm truly happy to see you, I can wait for our future" I spoke. He just smiled and kissed the top of my head.
"Let's get going my dear, we don't have a lot of sunlight left and I need to go"

Orochimaru and I walked towards the small village, heading in a completely different part of the path and into thick woods and forests. The sun was starting to set.
"Orochimaru, we better stop for camp" I suggested.
"Yes of course, I see an inn up ahead" he replied and lead us down the path to an empty looking inn, it scared me in the slightest way. The deserted inn opened up to be a cave entrance.
"Orochimaru?"
"Don't worry my dear we simply made it to my village, I mean our village. The sound village, you'll be my right hand woman, helping me maintain this village" he spoke and lead us down the cave.

On the other side of the cave, it opened up to a beautiful village, people worked in the rice fields and others ran around, Orochimaru lead us to a small garden where his hideout was, waking down a path, the lights were dim and dark, the walls were giving little to no warm, the floor was hard and rough. People's screams where heard.
"Don't worry about that Kitten, you won't be involved in that part" he stated and I was confused, what won't I be involved in. Orochimaru lead me down the hallway and stopped at a door, "this is your room, you are welcome to do as you please. Don't get caught in my experiment room" he added and opened the room to show me an almost Empty room, walls bare, one little window and one bed on the right side against the wall.