7 - stanley uris.

richie and eddie are totally in love.

i mean, come on! the staring, the hugs, the flirting, the 'friendly' kisses on the cheek.

how do you keep that up without dating each other?

one way or another, once bill warms up to me, we'll be the camp matchmakers. richie and eddie, will and mike (ST), max and eleven, lucas and dustin, and ben and mike (IT) will be together.

me and bill would just be those loners... until we find someone.

i wonder of bill was actually interested about my memory. i hope the boy beneath me wasn't bill, because i hate being reminded that I bullied such an innocent kid.

his stutters, his voice, his hair, and personality. ive must've been a real pain in the ass. bill would be the last person I'd bully.

i want to say I'm sorry.
i want to be forgiven.
i want to restart.

but, richie said to give it a little more time, because bill doesn't know that I know I bullied him.

he's being way too nice. I mean, if I was bullied badly like that, and that person came back, I would ignore him, beat his ass and shit. even if he didn't remember.

honestly, im happy he's giving me another chance. bill seems like a nice person to be friends with..

-

nancy🙈: field trip today! you all have been doing so good, we are going to busch gardens.. pack your bags! we are leaving at approximately 12:45AM!

-

yes! more time to hang out with bill.

not like I wanna do anything or whatever.

-

"whos gonna bet richie and eddie will kiss on a ride?!" max says, earning a bunch of "me!" 's in the group.

"hold up. we aren't kissing. that's disgusting." eddie fake barfs.

"come onnnn, ed's. it's not that disgusting." richie rolls his eyes, "you haven't even tried it."

"well, I won't most definitely do not want to try it with you, rich." eddie snaps.

"d-damn," bill whispers into my ear, and I let out a chuckle.

i was super bored on the bus, so I take out my phone and open snapchat.

@billdenBRO💯 's story:

i slide up on it, and send this:

bill: fuck you

me: language..

bill: fuck thou

me: bye

bill: bye

-

that was rude.

i watch him put his phone away. then he takes it out again.

bill is typing...

bill: take a pic it'll last longer :)

-

busted.