9 - eddie kaspbrak.

btw i know these rides aren't actually in busch gardens (if you've went there b4) I just wanted it to be like that
-

does bill really hate stan still? i mean, I know I said to give him another chance, but..

it might be because bill doesn't know that stan knows what happened. or maybe-.. honestly, I have no idea.

"eddddddddd's! we're up!" richie stops my train of thoughts, grabbing my hand again and leading us to a giant human- sized teacup.

"what the hell, richie? what kind of ride is th- wwwwOOAH!" I scream. there was a circle in the middle of the teacup, and richie was spinning it as fast as he could.

"RICHIE! you almost made me fall out, fucker!" I yell in anger, and richie just smirks and giggles.

"whoops." he says, and I roll my eyes.

for a bit I start to get loose and have fun, but then richie goes faster and I get pushed all the way over to the side,

of richie.

I grip onto his waist, without thinking.

I nuzzle my head in his chest. "I'm gonna die.. I'm gonna die, die die die die die-"

"eddie! calm down. i got you." he says with a smile, and I calm my nerves.

the ride stops, and we get off. still holding hands.

"let's go get stan and bill." richie says, pulling me towards the wheel.

once we are near it, I see stan and bill.

they were blushing, stan rubbing his arm and bill looking the other way.

what the hell happened?

"guys! Let's go get funnel cake!" richie yells, and pulls my arm once again.

"ow rich! stop pulling my arm so hard!" i yell in frustration, and richie says sorry.

"bill? do you wanna share with stan? i don't have enough for 3. these things are fuckin' expensive." richie says, rolling his eyes.

"y-yea, sur-sure." bill replies quietly.

stan blushes even more. what the hell happened between them?

"are you guys okay?" i ask.

"yea-"

"uh"

"mayb-"

"yes"

what the fuck.

"okay then.."

-

it was 10:00PM, and everyone was in their cabins.

"bill? care to tell me what happened at the park?" i ask.

"wh-what? nothing h-huh-happened."

liar.

"bill, don't give me that bullshit. tell me. it's not like I'm going to be mad about it-"

"Y-YES! i-i- mean.. yes. you are. why do you always h-ha-have to be in my b-buh-business!" bill raises his voice, and I flinch.

"well, you don't have to be an asshole about it, denbrough! you can tell me! we've been friends since kindergarten!" i snap back at him. he takes a breath.

"i don't care. if you really wanna know, ask stan." he gets up grabbing his coat, and walks to the door, opening it. "i'm going outside for a walk."

i sigh, sitting down and hear the door shut.

if only he would just- listen for once.

i wish richie was here.