19 - eddie kaspbrak.

YALL. we are almost to 2K come on we can do it 💕💕💕

JSJSNSNSN I WAS WRITING EDDIE KASPBRAK BUT I ACCIDENTALLY WROTE EDDIE TOZIER SHHAHAHAAHHAHAAH I hate myself

on 💯 to ⏭ the book 📖

EDIT : WE MADE IT TO 2K LOVSERss

Edit: sorRY IM SO INACTIVe. schOOL.
also im more depressed that usual.

-

"e-eddie? can i talk to you please? it's important. open up." i hear someone knock on the cabin door, and i flinch, almost dropping my phone.

"who is it?" i say annoyingly, placing my phone on the desk.

"stan."

stanley? what does he want?

"okay. coming." i say, walking over to the door and opening it.

his face was red and splotchy, like he'd just have an anxiety attack.

"i need your help."

-

"w-wow. guess i was right- richie owes me $30!" i yell, confirming the fact that bill likes stanley.

"this isn't funny. we just had a fight and I wanted to mess up something of his, but I find that." he says, pointing at the drawing.

"dude, low move. you think turning into bad stan will make this any better?" i ask, grabbing the sketchbook, staring at the drawing.

"are you sure he draws stuff he likes? are you sure he didn't draw me because I'm his friend?" he asks, and i shake my head.

"no, because he's never drawn us. it's mostly girls and food." i explain.

"oh- that makes sense.. i guess. but i really need to talk to him, eddie! you need to tell me what to do or else I'll mess up for sure." stan says carefully.

wow. stanley uris- crawling to me, for help? awesome.

"okay, I'll help. but if I get into trouble, your fault."
-

GREAT ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER 🙄

i promise ill make a huge chapter soon for y'all