8 - bill denbrough.

i still hate him if your asking.

im never going to forgive him.. just being nice. the real question is, though, am I being too nice?

"we're here!" charlie yells from the front, making stan jump.. since he fell asleep.

on my shoulder.

stan looked at me and blushed, realizing what he was doing. "oh my- bill! im so sorry. didn't I make you uncomfortable? i can let you sleep on me on the way ba-"

"stan! s-stan. it's okay. you d-didn't know." i cut him off.

no. he's being too nice.

we get off of the bus, in a line. there wasn't many of us. it was me, stan, eddie, richie, ben, mike, max, eleven, mike, will, lucas, and dustin.

"alrighty everyone! we are going to split everyone into groups of four, then at 9:00PM we will all meet at the front! got it guys?" nataila announces.

we all say yes, and she begins to spilt us up.

it was like this:
will, mike (st), lucas, and dustin.

richie, eddie, stan, and bill.

max, eleven, ben, and mike (it).

-

"okay guys! go on and play.. have fun and have caution." she says with a smile, and we scatter around the amusement park.

"so.. which ride do we go on first?! there's too many to choose!!" richie yells, grabbing eddie's hand and running to Cheetah Hunt.

A/N- my italics aren't working so if you see '' that means it's song lyrics.

' turn the lights turn the lights down low.. '

"bill! look.. Ferris wheel!" stan yells with excitement, pulling me towards a line.

' now im feelin' you breathin' slow.. '

"woah-ho-ho. im a-afraid of heights.. s-stuh-stanley.." i warn him. there's no way im going on that thing. with h i m.

"it's okay! you'll be alright. im there with you." he squeezes my hand, and looks at me.

' cuz baby we're just reckless kids.. '

the wind blows like a scream, making stan's curls blow in different parts of his hair.

"f-fine." i say, and let go of his hand. he looks down and we walk closer to the wheel, line getting shorter each time.

' tryin' to find an island in the flood... '

we are in the front of the line by now, walking into one of the carriages of the wheel.

"s-st-stanley! why am I doing this.. im g-huh-gonna die today!" i yell, while stan sits next to me.

"bill. it's okay.. just calm down. all you have to do is to not look down, okay? just- just look at me." he says calmly.

i look into his eyes, making me not-so-angry anymore.

' oh, turn the lights turn the lights down low, oh.."

"see? you're okay." he says, with a smile, and i smile back.

no matter what you do, stanley uris, i still hate you.

by now we are at the top.

"stan? what if we fall? what if the ride breaks? what if richie and eddie forget about us? what if we will be stuck up here? what if-"

"oh my jesus, bill. calm your ass. we are fine. nothing will happen." he says, getting annoyed at my actions.

he takes both of my hands and puts it in his.

' and I will give you everything baby,

but can you feel this energy? take it..

and you can have the rest a' me baby.. '

"you're safe, bill."

i look at our hands, then back at him.

"safe?"

"safe."

-

maybe safe will be their always

song used : "Lights Down Low" - MAX