Screams

What the hell was i thinking?? I should have known to break up the fight.. Its my fault Bog is.. I shake my head as if to shake off the darkness bluring my mind. I get up and walk into the living room to see the gang huddled up watching the wall.

"Got nothing to watch without Bog huh?"

They all whipped around eyes facing me. I could tell on their faces they were desperately trying to find reasoning as to what happened.

"Meeting. Everyone huddle."

Everyone scooted to me and I eyed each person in the eyes.

"Jared. What do you think? Bog died by Eryn or no?"

Eryn's eyes grew wide as she looked at me staring as if to say, Why would you ask that?? I gave her a sly look and looked back at Jared who apparently was watching our exchange happen.

"She obviously did it. She was the one closest to the remote when it had happened. Not to mention the previous happenings in the past." Jared responded blankly.

"Hehehehe...." Eryn giggled nervously looking around.

"Diana. Thoughts?"

Diana turned to me looking thoughtful as if she was thinking of her answer before I even ask it.

"I dont think she did it. It was just a freak incident and for all we know it may have just been the batteries dying out." Diana quickly replied

Everyone turned to Diana and blew. In a fury everyone was shouting at Diana. Her eyes were screaming for help. I yelled.

"HEY!" They all looked at me, listening.

"I didnt ask y'all to come to this meeting to yell!!" They all stared waiting for me to continue. "Diana was giving her opinion. Dont be rude!"

Then I heard a scream.