Ghost Stories

Hey everyone this is a chapter where you get to see everyone that died so far! Stick around for this I promise you next chapter will be worth it!!

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Its an exact replica of the house, everyone is sitting in their usual places, Jared and Saph cuddling on the couch while Bog is hopelessly ranting ab shit to them.

“The entire system of capitalism is made to fuck over anyone not born rich. And the fact that the minimum wage isn’t even enough for one person to sustain them self is fucking appalling. Some people make the argument that “low-skill” jobs shouldn’t be “rewarded” with a 15 dollars an hour minimum wage, but that’s literally just a livable income. And those are the same people that rely on people like factory works to make their products, garbage people to keep the streets clean, and teachers to have their kids learn. There is no such thing as a “low-skill” job, everything requires a specific set of skills and many people often take advantage of the people who do the work they wouldn’t be willing to do. EVERYONE, should be making enough money to live. Not one person on earth should be relying on food stamps after working a 72 hour week. It’s fucking disgusting”

Jared looks over at Bog, who was about to continue and puts his finger to his lips, shushing the ranting T.V.

Bog got angry and stomped upstairs, she slammed her door and sat down. She grabbed her picture and looked at it, it was Jam in her favorite dress up outfit. Bog sighed and slid down her desk to the blueprints. She faintly heard “I promise I will fix you my dear..” She smiled to herself. Clinging onto the hope that she could do this, that she could rebuild Bog, somewhere deep inside her was determination to bring back the one she loved.

Saph and Jared were downstairs re-exchanging each other's, ‘I love you’’s and ‘No I love you more’’s. They giggled and laughed with each other and when one was upset, the other would know, they both secretly wished they were still there, they wanted to see their friends again.. And they wanted to see them too..