Grave

~~Diana’s P.O.V~~

I look around, my eyes foggy slits as I look at my desk and my arms folded beneath me. I must've fallen asleep.

I turn and see her body pieces scattered, I just can't look, it pains me.. There's nothing I can do..

Wait.

If I just get all the pieces from my friends then.. Maybe I can use them for Bog.. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, it's for a good cause.

Hell no, what am I thinking?? They're buried and what monster would ever use their friends dead bodies for parts?? That’s messed up. Still.. I would get Bog back.. She would be alive again..

I get up and walk downstairs, everyone must be in bed because no one was downstairs to greet me. I open the door and let the cool air greet me as I take a step out. I look around for where they were buried and I see it, the three stones lined up next to each other, I walk closer. I grab the shovel someone left and I thrust it in, I keep digging until I reach the coffin.

Reaching into the hole I take it out, I open the coffin and look at the body, she’s lifeless. Her bare face is grotesque and upsetting. Her face is pale and rotting and the smell alone makes me want to puke, I throw up a little in my mouth.

“Saph, I’m so sorry..” I mutter to the girl.

This is disgusting. I take her body out.

I keep digging

~~Emmy’s P.O.V~~

I wake up to someone making a lot of noise in their room, I walk out and put my hand to my ear, I listen and realize the sounds are coming from Diana’s room.

I walk deeper into the hallway and grab the knob to her door, something feels uneasy but hey, what doesn't nowadays. I hesitantly turn the knob.

.

.

.

I scream.