End

I follow the sound and stop as soon as I reach the banister.

There stood the two laying on the floor with glass shot into their heads and necks.

Oh god.. I threw up a little. This is it.. They were the last ones.. I'm next..

I try to calm my shaking as I stumble back and run into my room, slamming my door and cry.

I hear a voice.

Come now be mine. One of your kind. Your time's up dear, there's nowhere else to run.

“NO LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Time is up. Come pay the price. I hope you don't mind just a few limbs. I'll make yours the least painful, I promise

“GET AWAY!”

Treat your guests nicely dear. It's not nice to be rude like this.

“STOP! GO AWAY! PLEASE GO AWAY!”

Do you really want to be all alone? Open the door. I will set you free. You can be mine.

“NO!”

I guess I'll do it my way then.

The door suddenly burst open revealing a sight so horrifying I started shaking like I was naked in -30° weather.

Now now, not so strong now are we?

“N-no. Please.. Dont..”

You didn't want to see me? Your best friend? You cried so much when you saw my hand. Wonder where all that love went.

It was Pixel in the flesh.. But it wasn't Pixel.. No.. It was a demented version.. Someone he had warned me about a long time ago.

Now just stay still and I'll make this one quick~ I promise it won't hurt.. That much!!

I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach, then followed into my chest, straight through the heart. I saw my vision blur and hear one last message before it all went black.

You'll never find true happiness in your pitiful form. The hands of time decided your fate and now you are dead. Pay the price for what you've done Emmy. This is all because of you.

My senses went numb and I lost all feeling. This is it.

THE END.